11 - Bite

"Are you ok?" I asked kate. She looked so worried. She had her hands in her mouth staring at the wall. She didnt say anything. I think she didn't hear me. I walked down to her to touch her back only for her to get startled. She looked up at me with with a smile.

"Yes, honey?" She said.

"Are you ok?" I asked again.

"Yes, hun. Isn't getting late for class?" She asked. She got up from her seat with her coffee. She left to go do the dishes. I faced her back and saw a scratch on her arm.

"Ms. Barclay, what happened to you?" I asked her making my way to hold her arm out to me to take a better look.

"(Y/N) its nothing!" She screamed. She took a deep breath covering what it looked like a bite mark. It looked extremely small. As if andy bit her. He would do that. Could he? "Its time for you to leave." Kate said. Walking away once again.

ಥ⌣ಥ

After class I walked home. I didn't take the train because i wanted to think for a minute. Why was the detective here? Ms. Tilly? And Robert? What is going on around here? I came to Chicago to a start but this is quick a welcome. As I am walking I could only hear my steps until I heard some laughing. I turned around to find no body behind me. I started walking faster. I heard more laughing. This time I heard a man's laugh. I turned around and saw detective pierce and Tiffany inside a red car. I didnt know they knew each other. They stopped. They look at each other smile and look directly at me with a straight face. I ran. I ran the faster I could. I don't trust the detective and certainly not Tiffany.

Once I reached the building I saw the police and firefighters

Once I reached the building I saw the police and firefighters. There was a fire coming from the building I could look from which floor. I tried to go inside but a man stopped me.

"Its you" I turn around to find Ms. Pierce shouted. She walked to me. "(Y/N) You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." She said hand cuffing me.

____________________________________
A/N: Im back! Am sorry to keep everyone waiting. Here a chapter. Soon I will upload another one. Lmk if you all like this. See y'all soon!

 See y'all soon!