WARNING ⚠

I know, I've made many books but not update them... Because to be honest am not into that subject/topic anymore that I forget to post A chapter. So, am sorry I've I made a book that you like and I haven't posted. I am just focusing on the books that people like. For example "Don't Say it don't think it" and "forgotten... Left behind." People seem to like those book because there interesting than my other books.

In this book, its a scary mystery. If you haven't read the tittle I supposed you already knew That. 😂😂😂 So, this book is my fan fiction. I don't copy any books. I made another book like this one. It is also related to chucky. Its called "Hey! Wanna play?" If you got to my profile... You can see I already posted 3 chapters. I hope this book. I'd as well as entertaining as my other books.

(*^▽^*)(*^▽^*)(*^▽^*)(*^▽^*)

So, this book will have...

•Creepy music
•Scary pictures
ERRORS!
Drama
Mystery/Thriller
Horror
paranormal
fiction
•Sneak Peaks

(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)

Before you skip into the next chapter I just want to say a little of what's gonna happen in this story...

Your just a normal student trying to start a new life in Chicago. You're new to this place. You changed school because in New York there was a crowded city with no good schools to go at. To move into an apartment close to your Aunt Sarah and her son Andy. You've heard that Andy hasn't been throw a good time. By that I mean, Andy almost got killed. Your Aunt won't tell anyone what happened. Either she will change the subject or pretend she has something to do.

(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)(⌒▽⌒)

A/N: Yes, I know that Andy's mother isn't Sarah... It been long since I've seen the movie... Am sorry. Also... Am gonna change everyone's names. But, now Chucky or Andy... Those are the Main characters. Including (Y/N)

Thank you for reading I'll see you in chapter 1... →