03-Research

As i drove to school something bothered me. Who is he or she? What is it exactly. I want to know the full story. Although, how does andy know about this? At a young age. What is everyone hiding? What ever it is, i want to know. I have the right to know. Right?

‹•.•›

I barely could focus on my work.  School is hard. Specially college. The amount of homework i have to do. How many books i have to buy and take. How much money i have to waste on school. Not only that but i have to find a job and rent an apartment. This is going to be a long year....

Karen decided to give me a ride to home. The moment i sat in the passenger seat, the thought of chucky came into mind. I noticed andy was in the back seat Sleeping. Closed the door hoping not to wake him up. For my luck i only made him shift. That was close. Turned my head and smiled at karen. Confused my karen had a big smile on her face.

"how was your first day in college?" starting the car up. Cautious of who was on road driving. Aware not to get to a car crash. "Did you make any friends?"

"your saying it like i just entered elementary school." I said looking at the window.

"Your like my daughter i never had.  You look just like your mother-"

Look her in the eyes. Faced her as fast as I could. "How was she?" I asked feeling a tear fall from my face. Waited for her response while she focused on the road. 

"She was the funniest most trustable person I ever met." smiled after her response.

"What really happened?" racing my voice a little forgetting andy was sleeping. 

She flushed her saliva before she spoke. Open her mouth but never said anything. Avoided eye contact and focused parking the car ready to exist the car. 

That's what i thought.

●︿●

Finished most of the homework around 2:56 a.m. 6 hours and a finally finished all of my work. Tired to keep writing and reading. I need a break. No wonder people drop out of school.  But am not a failure. My dream is to be a graphic designer. Am almost there. You're almost there.

Randomly the though of chucky came into my mind. Sat up from bed and onto my desk. Opened my laptop and research the name 'chucky' pressed the search button. Links and links of websites to the name chucky.  Scanned many of them to find what i was looking for.

Chucky's murder

Chucky's full name

Chucky's son

Chucky's necklace

Chucky's death

Chucky's history

Clicked the link for his history. Tittle, day, date, and when it was posted. Surprised the date was a few months ago. Eager to red his history but distracted by looking at his face in the picture.

 Eager to red his history but distracted by looking at his face in the picture

"Chucky!" said andy screaming.