04-Enough

"Chucky!" Andy screamed.

"Andy! What are you doing here" I asked walking and kneeling on the floor to speak to him. Wait, a minute... Chucky? Chucky! How did? Did andy just? Huh? "Andy, who Is chucky?"

"Chucky is bad. Bad doll." Andy spoke as he played with his blanket.

"Andy what happened?" I asked trying to focus most of my attention towards him.

"chucky... " Andy whispered.

"Chucky? Chucky!? Chucky what? What happened!? Speak-" i raised my voice but was cut off by Andy's step father. Mike Norris.

"Hey! There's my champion!" mike screamed in excitement taking andy away from my hands and throwing him up in the air. Setting him down the floor.

"you must be Maggie's daughter. Am mike. Andy's father. Nice to meet you." Mike gave me a smile and shook my hand.

"Thank you. My pleasure to meet you." I replied.

"is everything alright between you too?" He questioned switching glazes between me and andy. "i heard screaming. I could of sworn you said Chuck-"

"There you are! Let's go. Come on. Time to sleep. " karen said wearing her white rope and sleeping mask.

(✖╭╮✖)

How did Andy know who chucky was? Why cant i know? Why cant he speak. I mean yeah, he's five but i have the right to know too. This isn't fair. I have to know who he is and why is it a big secret in this family.

"sweety," i heard Karen's sweet voice behind my room's door. Knocking early morning at 6:48 a.m.

"yes, aunt Karen?" i asked not minding to sit straight from my comfortable pose on mt bed. I heard her foot steps coming. Felt someone's weigh down my bed. Pushing the matress down as she sat.

"honey, i came to talk to you about... Chucky." karen said looking down the floor.

"yeah, sure." I sat as quickly as i can to hear the details.

"not another words about chucky. Its been a huge-"

"why not? I have the right to know. I live here now you all are keeping secrets. I hate this. What's the issue? Speak!" I protested.

"enough about chucky! Chucky is dead and that's it. No, more chucky! Understand." she screamed just enough so her voice wouldn't be too loud.

"am an adult. I can find out what happened. I don't need your help. And if i did... You'll be the last person i would speak to." i said grabbing my backpack and phone. Slamming the door shut.