07-The Encounter

"Well, Tiffany it was nice meeting you." I said waving goobye. Before i could walk any further, Tiffany mention something that made me stop in shock.

"You know My mother always told me love would set me free. That's not true you know why i know that? Because I've been a prisoner of my love for Chucky for a very long time." Tiffany said taking out a cigarette.

That got me wondering.

"Chucky?"

"Good day!" Tiffany said with her back facing me.

"Wait! hold on!" I ran to her stopping in front of her. Preventing her to walk further more. "What do you mean by chucky?" I asked.

"Well, that's a long story." Tiffany said.

"Please tell me more about chucky" I begged.

"Good day Ms!" Tiffany said walking away.

---------------------------------------------

I was walking home late at night. I eventually went to resume my classes after the weird encounter with Tiffany. I was walking alone on the dark streets of Chicago. I didn't bother to ask my Aunt or her Boyfriend to come and get me. I wanted to better know Chicago. Specially him. I decided that it was not use of finding out the story of the doll. I thought it was a waste of time but a coincidence.

I didnt even bother to look where i was walking until i tripped and fell on the cement. I stood up but soon sat down from pain from my right knee. I was bleeding. Before i could push myself up I heard running. I thought i was alone from seeing empty streets. I guessed wrong.

"Hello?" I called.

I thought i heard running from a child. I decided that my mind was playing tricks on me until i looked down and saw a knife and lighter now far from where i was. That's strange. I reached to grabbed it but was startled by a noise.

"Hey, wanna play?"

____________________________________

A/N: Finally! An update! I am so sorry it's a short chapter but it resumed from the chapter before. Thank you so much for reading. Shout out to those people asking for an update. I'll work on the next chapter. Stay tunned!