Chapter 6: Look at those Swords! Captain Carly vs Zoro!

Zoro's POV
     The pirates ran at Luffy and the others while I held my ground. A cloud of dust surrounded my vision as their feet kicked up dust.
"How am I supposed to hit her if I can't see" I whispered angrily to myself. Then I heard a laugh that haunted my thoughts,
"Roronoa Zoro" I heard her voice whisper in the cloud of dust. Then I felt two hard slashes across my back before taking a knee from the pain. The dust cleared and I looked up to see her standing above me.
"Thought you would be harder to kill, but I guess I held you too high. You're not any better than an inexperienced child" she insulted me as I took deep breaths. I could feel the blood staining my skin slowly. I tried to get up and grunted, how could she have hit me so easily?
"I knew I recognized you, right from the start I knew who you were" she explained as she played with her swords. I stood up and frowned slowly taking out my swords,
"Then why didn't you kill me or tell the others" I asked while placing the end of my sword in my mouth. She sighed,
"You men are just so stupid aren't you? I was hoping you would come to your senses and join my crew, I saw you as a worthy member. But here we are, fighting to the death" she squeezed her swords gently in her hand and stared me in the eyes. This is it, and I'm ready. She swung at me, but I dodged to the side and went to slash her. She laughed as she bent her waist to avoid the hit. My eyebrows narrowed as I stared at her, she really is good. The dust rose up again and I felt a foot against my back that pushed me to the ground. I grunted in pain as my face smashed into the ground and cleared the dust again from the wind.
"Not so special now, are you earrings" she snickered as she pushed her foot further into my back. I spit out some blood and took a hard breath as she enjoyed every second of it. Then I heard luffy shout,
"GUM GUM PISTOL" and I felt a weight lifted off my back. I slowly got up and went to collect my swords, but I couldn't find the third one. I saw Carly push up off the ground holding two swords in one hand and one in the other.
"Oh are you missing something" she asked in a sweet, innocent voice. I gripped my swords in anger and swung at her. She fell back a bit, but still managed to hold me back.
"Let me tell you something princess" I whispered to her as I pushed my swords harder against hers, "no one takes my swords." I swept my foot against her leg and she fell giving me time to grab my falling sword. Her swords fell to the ground with a clash along with her. Her eyes opened she looked a little scared before pushing herself back and up on her feet. She wiped some blood from her mouth and frowned,
"Nice shot! Guess that little kid obsessed with swords was right about you. You've got skills!" She complemented me as she retrieved her swords. She stood with her swords out as a large smirk stretched across her face. I looked down and saw both her swords at my waist, she's quick. She stood ready to pull both swords through my midsection as I looked up. Nami was right behind her and about to attack when every thought in my brain stopped. Nami went to hit her with a nearby tree branch with sharp edges. This would hurt her bad, I can't let that happen!
"No Nami!" I yelled before she could attack and Carly dropped her swords, letting me run over to Nami. While running I felt my sword hit something, but I kept going. I had to stop her!