Chapter 14: The Number One Swordsman! The ultimate test!

Carly's POV
     I woke up to a knock at my door.
"Whatever you want I'm sleeping!" I yelled at the person knocking at my door. I heard a laugh which I specifically knew to be a certain moss haired swordsman.
"Hm I guess I'll just go spar by myself." He said before I heard his foot move to walk away. Right away I threw off my covers and jumped up.
"I'm ready!" I exclaimed as he smiled.
"Alright, come on then." He laughed softly to himself.

(Time skip)
      I swung one sword at Zoro and before he could totally get away I held the other one at his knee, tripping him.
"Nice shot." Zoro mumbled after his face hit the ground. This would be the time to fix my hair, but Zoro lent me his bandana so that I could keep it under. It was a lot easier to fight without my hair in the way. I held my hand out and helped Zoro up.
"Never thought I would be the one helping you up." I teased him before he frowned.
"Oh shut up." He groaned which made me laugh and pat his shoulder before sitting down and drinking a beer.
"Wow, I can't believe Carly beat you again!" Luffy exclaimed. Zoro rolled his eyes playfully and came over to me. He grabbed the beer from my hand and took a sip of it before handing it back empty.
"Hey! I was drinking that!" I yelled at him while he smirked. Suddenly a boat appeared to next us and we all looked over. A man jumped off the boat and landed on ours with a giant sword on his back.
"Woah, y-you're Hawkeye Mihawk.. t-the best swordsman in the world!" I stuttered which made Zoro angry, mostly because I said best swordsman. Mihawk looked over at me and smirked.
"Well if it isn't Silas's daughter. I've heard a lot about you." He replied as I kept squealing in my head. I honestly couldn't believe that I was talking to the greatest swordsman in the world, I mean I am dating most likely the second best too so it balances out.
"What is a guy like you doing here anyway?" Zoro asked while stepping next to me, most likely for protection sake. Mihawk smiled and put a hand to his hat before taking it off.
"I am here to track out some of the greatest swordsmen in the world to have them compete in my tournament." He answered. My eyes widened and I stepped up to him.
"I would like the liberty of competing in you're tournament to find the greatest swordsman." I declared and Mihawk laughed.
"I would like nothing more than to have the great Silas's daughter competing, and you too Roronoa Zoro." He said with a grin. I was ready to explode, I finally have the opportunity to show people that I'm not just some little girl who can't even hold a butter knife. This was my chance to get even stronger. Luffy frowned and walked over to Mihawk.
"What about us, they are apart of my crew!" Luffy yelled. Mihawk jumped back onto the ship and shrugged.
"You are all welcome to come to watch this bloody battle if you wish." He answered. Luffy, Nami, and Usopp cheered. Everyone else boarded the boat as Zoro helped me up onto the boat. Mihawk showed us to our rooms and made sure to see to it that we were comfortable with our living arrangements. It was getting later as I was wandering around the boat until I came across the kitchen.
"Why hello there beautiful!" I heard a voice call from behind me. I turned around to see a tall, slim boy with blond hair hanging in front of one of his eyes while wearing a black suit.
"Oh hey. Are you one of the swordsmen, cause no offense, but you look more like a chef to me?" I asked the blond haired boy. He smiled as I almost saw tiny hearts form in his eyes.
"I'm Sanji, and you are correct my darling I'm the chef for the tournament! And who might you be my beautiful rose?" He exclaimed as he started to watch closer to me. I backed up a little and smiled back awkwardly.
"Um, I uh am Carly and I'm one of the swordsmen competing." I answered his question feeling a bit uncomfortable by how close he was getting. He frowned and raised an eyebrow.
"Oh well I can't wait to watch you out there my brown haired beauty. Would you like something to eat?" He questioned me before I felt someone's hand on my shoulder which made me pull out my sword and put it to their neck. I looked up to meet Zoro's eyes and I pulled my sword down.
"Sorry. You scared me." I mumbled before he smiled and laughed.
"It's fine, wasn't the first time you held a sword to my neck!" He laughed. Then he looked over at Sanji and his smiled dropped.
"Who's this?" He asked angrily. Sanji was about to talk, but I didn't want him to say anything that wasn't true so I stepped in.
"This is Sanji, he's a chef here. We were just talking about the tournament." I replied the best I could. It made Zoro mad to see me talking with other guys, but Sanji was a whole new level of bad. If he keeps flirting with me, I'm sure that he would have all three of Zoro's swords sticking out of his chest.