Chapter 8: Telling stories! Who's your father?

Carly's POV
     Ever since he left without saying, I kept hearing Zoro's words in his head. Why couldn't he let me die? Doesn't he hate me by this point? Soon the door opened again except it wasn't who I wanted to talk to. Three little boys ran over to me and saluted.
"We are the Usopp pirates and Captain Usopp told us to keep an eye on you" they yelled in unison.  I laughed,
"It's not like I can go anywhere" I said while gesturing to my leg. The boy with the green hair smiled.
"Wow, Captain Usopp didn't mention how pretty you were!" He exclaimed and the others nodded in agreement. I frowned and crossed my arms.
"Pirate Captains are scary not pretty. Anyway, I don't need any company." I mumbled angrily. Their faces lit up and the blond one jumped up and down.
"You're a pirate captain!" He squealed, "please tell us about your adventures!" They nodded again and joined him in celebration. I made a tsk noise and smiled.
"Sure whatever." I agreed and they all sat down to listen.
"I'll tell you the terrifying story of how I got this scar!" I explained as I pointed to my cheek. This scar was like my identity, everyone recognized me by it!
"Alright listen up boys, cause you are in for a treat!.. when I was a young girl I used to go on tons of adventures with my father. We would sail across the seas and I would watch him raid each village we came across. One raid with him was especially special to me, it was my first one joining him to be specific! The two of us arrived on the island and started to take treasure from the shops. I saw this cool shop full of shiny swords and I immediately wanted one or even more than one! I went in, but I didn't see anybody but someone was there. The man snuck up behind me and grabbed me, calling me things like little thief and selfish pirate. He was going to kill me, but I managed to grab a sword and cut his leg clean off before he could fully hurt me. Once I got back to my father I noticed the cut I had on my cheek from that man. That scar has been special to me ever since that day because of how brave I felt in that time of need." I told them the whole story and they stared at me in awe. I loved reminiscing in my past adventures, they really make life worth it. The purple haired boy raised his hand in confusion.
"Who is your father, is he a known pirate?" The boy asked. I laughed,
"Know, well have you ever heard of Silas the Pirate?" I questioned the young boys. Their eyes widened as they looked like they had seen a ghost.
"C-captain S-Silas, you mean. I-I've heard of h-him. H-he's known for his c-cruel way of k-killing people." The brunette stuttered in fear.
"I heard that he got both his hands chopped off and replaced them with knives. So when he kills people he holds them against something with his feet and beheads them with his 'hands'" the green haired boy trembled. I smiled,
"Well you've heard correctly boys!" I exclaimed and they all ran out of the room screaming 'knives for hands' while I was stuck in a laughing fit. Then I heard a deep chuckle come from the doorway before Zoro walked in.
"Hey moss head" I teased and he rolled his eyes.
"It's not nice to scare those kids ya know" he warned. I snickered at his comment, a bit skeptical at his words.
"I'm sure you have!" I added. He gave me a nod telling me that I was right. Then he sat next to me on the bed and looked at me.
"It's late, you should get some rest." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. I crossed my arms and huffed.
"I go to sleep when I want to!" I yelled and he shrugged before walking back out.