109: Uncle loves me again (10)

Shi Qing: "..."

He lay like this for a second, moved again, and turned over, only to be sure that Tan Mingjin really clamped his clothes with a clip.

After confirmation, there was a while: "..."

The system was just called out, curiosity popped up: "Host, what's stable?"

Shi Qing was silent for a few seconds before saying, "Nothing, you continue to play."

After a long time, it is still a simple system.

But one thing is very strange, why is the host's tone just a little bit of teeth.

Tan Mingjin didn't know this. When he saw Shi Qing turned sideways, he began to worry about picking up the clip and hitting the young man. Hesitated, stretched out his slender hand, carefully tentatively fell on Shi Qing's shoulder, and did not wait until he observed that the clip had The young man who had fallen asleep slowly opened his eyes when he did not reach Shiqing.

Shi Qing's eyes are very beautiful. Under the long eyelashes are authentic peach blossom eyes. He may look a little uncomfortable when looking at people, but at this moment he just woke up and seemed to bring a little hook when he looked over.

But now, these hooked eyes look at Tan Mingjin with a little confused look.

Just now the man has calmed his mind for some reason, and the inexplicable that he looked at this line of sight became hot again.

Even the air seemed to reveal anxiety.

None of them spoke, until they seemed to get rid of Shi Qing who had just woke up and blinked beautiful eyes, shouting at Tan Mingjin:

"uncle."

The youth's voice has always been clear, but it may be because of just waking up. At this moment, there is some husky in the clear voice, and it is low and gentle.

Tan Mingjin's mind almost immediately reminded me of the little man's book passed between his classmates when he was a kid. It described a fairy's voice with charm.

His memory has always been very good. After such a long time, he can still remember a few sentences from the villain's book. Now he describes the fairy that he dimly remembers and sets it on Shi Qing's body, but he doesn't think there is anything wrong.

He was shivering, and the young man woke up completely. He sat up and looked down in disappointment at the clip on his shoulder and lost his temper: "Who made this for me and what?"

He was clearly complaining, but Tan Mingjin heard some coquettishness.

The heartbeat seemed to speed up.

The man concealed his current mood subconsciously, coughed, and concealed the inexplicable guilty conscience with a cold voice: "I clipped it to you, and I told you long ago, don't always wear this kind of clothes, and your shoulders are exposed. Now, you boy, you need to straighten out. "

He knew it was going to be bad as soon as he said it. Before Shi Qing, he hated him for arrogance. Every time the two had conflicts in this regard, the ending was a big fight with him on the list.

"What's wrong with men ?? Can't men wear them like this? Everyone can wear them, so why can't I wear them? I haven't even wore clothes with holes!"

When the younger Master did not sleep well, he really exploded again. Obviously, he thought Tan Mingjin was picking.

He Qing also woke up with him and stood on Shi Qing's shoulders again. He was now angry with him.

The little face was full of unhappiness, and there was still a bit of grievance, looking at Tan Mingjin's eyes seemed to be something he did sorry for himself.