65: Researcher (3)

65: Researcher (3)

Shi Qing successfully took care of an officer.

Put your hands on your clothes, open your mouth to eat, and just lie down and rest every day. Qin Yunsheng, a man who has always been reliable, will handle everything properly.

Everyday is when Professor Shi tempted to sit and sit beside, staring at the eyebrows of swords and eyebrows.

Often this time, Shi Qing would put a bed table in bed, turn on the computer and stare at it.

After reading this page, the delicate and marquis Lord Marquis will be aggressive and ask the officer to free his hand to turn the page.

As for why he doesn't turn the page? Is it uncomfortable not to see him?

The officer consciously felt that Shi Qing was injured. He was indeed wrong, and he was patient with the young marquis. Anyway, it was just a page turning.

Qin Yunsheng once glanced inadvertently, and it was almost full of various professional terms.

I confirmed that his eyes were something he could not understand.

Although he was ordered to protect Shiqing, the next day he had confirmed that the Marquis who participated in the C study was a grass bag at all, so although he had always kept his duty, he did not pay much attention.

Now that he knew that Shi Qing had the real ability, Qin Yunsheng was almost alert immediately. When he went in and out, he would start to observe the surroundings calmly, strangling all dangers in the cradle.

For Qin Yunsheng, such a task is relatively easy. He has joined the army for so long. What dangerous tasks have not been completed, it is just to protect a young marquis in a relatively safe science and technology institute.

But to accomplish this task, the biggest obstacle is the protected marquis.

-Click!

There was a sound of something outside, like metal touching the door, and the officer who was feeding Shi Qing eating quietly tightened subconsciously.

A pair of sharp eyes suddenly looked towards the door. A long, slender hand without a bowl fell quickly to the waist gun, staring at the door in a relaxed manner, and slowly stood up while holding the gun.

The young marquis didn't even notice the tense atmosphere inside the room, eating meals while looking at the materials. Suddenly the meal ran away, and he suddenly looked up in dissatisfaction.

"What are you doing and not feed me yet."

Qin Yunsheng twisted his eyebrows, slowly pulled out his gun, and carefully guarded him in front of him, with a deep voice:

"Someone outside."

"What happened to someone? This is a rest area. No one is surprised."

The young marquis, who had hands, but was reluctant to move by himself, pouted dissatisfied: "Hurry up and feed me, I'm starving today."

He had such a rare tone, but unfortunately the officer was completely unmoved.

He made a banned gesture, still with a solemn face slowly blocking in front of Shi Qing, his eyes fixed on the doorknob.

Shi Qing was not Qin Yunsheng's first protection task.

Before that, he had been ordered to protect many people.

Criminals, conspirators, businessmen.

And the objects he protects are not 100% safe under his protection. When a person has an enemy who even dreams of his death, no matter how comprehensive the protection is, he can't keep him.