145: Fierce boss in the last days (7)

The doctor came soon.

The tall man sat with a nervous look on his side, watching the doctor examine Song Xiabing with a healing power.

When the doctor withdrew his hand, he quickly asked, "Doctor, what's wrong? He won't die?"

The doctor withdrew his hands, his face strange.

"He has no wounds on him?"

Song Xiabing sat up with an uncomfortable face. "But I am uncomfortable, and I always want to cough, and my head is dizzy. Why don't you help me look inside me?"

Physician "... I'm only a fourth-level cure department. It seems that I need a seventh-level body, but there are no seventh-level ones in our base."

Shi Qingman's face was irritable. "That Lao Tzu will give you a crystal nucleus now, and you must hurry up."

Doctor "..."

"Boss, even if I absorb a thousand crystal nuclei, the foundation is here, I can't advance much."

Song Xiabing coughed weakly

"Keekeke, boss, forget it, in fact, I have been weak since I was a child. I had been in the water prison for a few days before, and I was just scared, so ...

The doctor was afraid that his boss really did something that forced him to break through. Although he didn't detect Song Xiabing's weakness, he nodded quickly. Traumatic and internal injuries, I have never heard of a healing power who can treat frailty. "

Shi Qing's face changed, and Tie Qing finally asked

"Then he won't die?"

The doctor quickly shook his head; "No, no, no one can die."

The man was relieved, and then patted Song Xiabing's shoulders.

There was a smile on Songxia Bing's face, but her eyes were mixed with emotions.

He doesn't understand.

Shi Qingming was homophobic and hated him so much before.

Why are you so good to him now?

The doctor went down.

The man sat by the bed and took the quilt directly over him.

Songxia Bing was caught off guard by the quilt from the tail cover to the head, and opened the quilt blankly to Shi Qing

"Boss, what does this do?"

"sleep."

Shi Qing didn't know where to find another cigarette, and he was impatient in his mouth and put the quilt on Song Xiabing's face again.

Song Xiabing could only speak across the quilt, listening to him inarticulately outside, "Aren't you weak and dizzy? Get a good night's sleep and cultivate yourself."

In the darkness, Song Xiabing clenched his fist slightly.

He doesn't understand.

why?

During these three days, Song Xiabing also understood that Shi Qing was not only a straight man, but also a rectum.

To communicate with him, you cannot turn around.

He carefully took off the quilt, blinked good-looking eyes, and asked Shi Qing to relax while showing his innocence and letting Qingqing relax.

"Boss, why are you so nervous about me?"