70: Researcher (8)

70: Researcher (8)

The saddest thing in the world is not that your companion is still condemning someone with you on the front foot, but is blowing crazy rainbow farts on the back foot.

Instead, even if he sees you coming, he can't be wrong.

Moreover, the blow was even louder.

Just listen, a group of people in the office are blowing the rainbow fart crazy.

"Professor Shi, this idea has been around for a long time, but no one can do it. No, it should be said that no one can make it have the kind of effect that people want, it is really amazing, you actually made it! "

"Yes, Professor Shi told you that, in fact, I have always dreamed of having this technology in our country since elementary school. When I grew up, I thought I would definitely not see it before I was sixty years old. It's done! "

The boy stood beside Qin Yunsheng, only to feel sad to see it.

Although the people in this office are generally younger, unlike the big brothers next door, they have some handy research results.

But it can't be so airy.

If Shi Qing really made something, it might be a good thing, but it hasn't reached the point where they blow it up.

This flattering is too brazen.

Everyone used to say, "What about a marquis? What about a duke's father? Now it's not a feudal society, let alone aristocracy, even the royal family can't control us." Yet!

Before that, I was a sober colleague. Is your brain infected by Brother Qin?

Just thinking, he was stunned, no, Brother Qin did not preach like these people.

He suddenly felt a shock, as if he had found a confidant, and turned his head to see the officer next to him. There was a kind of regret that "everyone is drunk and we are alone".

Then I saw Qin Yunsheng still standing upright, the military posture was impeccable, but his eyes were already stuck to Shi Qing who was surrounded by a group of people blowing rainbow farts.

He slightly crossed his lips, strode forward, and stood in a natural posture beside the young marquis. His voice was low and gentle, as if he had known it long ago;

"Are you busy these days?"

"Success."

Just now, even when surrounded by a group of people, they remained indifferent. Shi Qing, who was sitting lazily listening to them boasting, moved his body and leaned skillfully in the arms of men.

The height difference between the two was not far away. The young marquis did not look like a little bird leaning on it, but the intimacy of intimacy on them could be seen by anyone.

For a while, the people who were just crazy preaching unconsciously lowered their tones, as if they were afraid that they would disturb the couple by talking loudly.

Qin Yunsheng did not pay attention to them.

From the moment he entered the door, the officer's eyes only left Shi Qing alone.

He just smiled, while standing upright, and slowly relaxed his muscles, so that the young marquis could lean on his body more comfortably.

The young man, who had no idea what happened, looked at this side, and had been secretly looking forward to just coming back from the outside with him. Qin Yunsheng, who also did not know what happened, could ask what was going on.