Reunited

(Will's POV)
I woke up with my head pounding when the realization hit me. (Elizabeth! Pirates have Elizabeth!) I ran to the center of town where Norrington and Elizabeth's father was. "They've taken her. They've taken Elizabeth!" I said "Mr. Murtogg, remove this man." Norrington said. I hated his voice, if he truly cared for Elizabeth he would do anything to find her. "We have to hunt them down! We must save her!" I said getting out of the man's grip "And where do you propose we start? If you have any information concerning my daughter, please share it."

"That Jack Sparrow. He talked about the Black Pearl." A man behind me said "Mentioned it, is more what he did." One added. (He's a pirate he must know where they'll go! He could take us to her!) "Ask him where it is. Make a deal with him. He could lead us to it." I said out loud proposing my idea. "No, the pirates who invaded this Fort left Sparrow locked in his cell ergo they are not his allies. Plus if we do threaten him into telling us where they are... his sister would probably find us and not be too happy about threatening her brother. That is what you do not understand and what we want to circumvent when dealing with pirates. Governor, we will establish their most likely course-"

I slammed my hatchet into the table "That's not good enough!" I shouted "Mr. Turner, you are not a military man, you are not a sailor. You are a blacksmith and this is not the moment for rash actions. You do not understand the ocean or how pirates think, and one thing is for certain that everyone knows. If you are too involved too much with Jack Sparrow it is a death wish! And I for one do not intend to breathe one's last today. Don't make the mistake of thinking you are the only man here who cares for Elizabeth."

(If I'm not going to get help from him I'll have to get it myself!) I made my way to the jail where Jack was being held. "You. Sparrow!" I shouted "Aye" "You are familiar with that ship? the Black Pearl?" "I've heard of it." He replied "Where does it make berth?" "Where does it make berth? Have you not heard the stories? Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sail from the dreaded Isla de Muerta. It's an island that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is." Jack said "The ship's real enough. Therefore its anchorage must be a real place. Where is it?" I listened to Jack as he questioned why I wanted to find the ship. "And you want to turn pirate yourself, is that it?" Jack asked "Never!"

I hesitated for a while debating whether I should tell him the truth "They took Miss Swann." I said "Oh, so it is that you've found a girl. I see... Well, if you're intending to brave all, hasten to her rescue and so win fair lady's heart you'll have to do it alone, mate. I see no profit in it for me." Jack said (What can I do to persuade him?) "I can get you out of here!" I said, it was something he couldn't say no to. "How's that? The key's runoff." He said unbelievingly "I helped build these cells. These are half pin-barrel hinges." I picked up a bench and placed it at the bottom of the cell door. "With the right leverage and the proper application of strength? the door will lift free." I said "What's your name?" I was curious why he asked me "Will Turner." "That will be short for William, I imagine. Good, strong name. No doubt, named for your father, eh?" "Yes" I replied uncertainly of how he knew. "Uh-huh. Well, Mr. Turner, I've changed me mind. If you spring me from this cell I swear on pain of death, I shall take you to the Black Pearl and your bonny lass. Do we have an accord?" "Agreed. "Get me out." Jack said, I lifted the door free and said "Hurry. Someone will have heard that."

As we exited I saw Jack walk in the complete opposite direction of the docks. "Jack the docks this way." I said "I said, I would take you to the Black Pearl but how and when I didn't specify. So before we leave Port Royal I need to find my sister." He said while walking off "Your sister?" I ran to catch up with him "Jack we must leave now! It's a big town, it would take days on end to find your sister." I said while walking behind him, he stopped and turned around. "Let me make myself very clear, we are not leaving until I find my sister." He walked off into an alleyway backward and continued "Plus, I think you'll find her of great use-" Jack was cut off by him tripping on a cloaked figure and falling to the floor.

"Miss Hood!" I said immediately recognizing her, I went down on one knee and shook her gently but she was unresponsive. "Move aside dear Will," Jack said while pushing me away, he rose his hand and before I could even realize what he was doing he had slapped her. "Miss Hood! What was that for?" I heard her groan and immediately grabbed her hand. "Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded lightly "Hello little sis long time no see eh?" Jack said (She's Jack Sparrow's sister the one that Norrington was so afraid of?) "Yeah and I wished it stayed like that, asshole." She said with her teeth gritted. "Give me a hand up dear brother." She said while extending her right hand out, he hoisted him up to her feet. Just as he was about to lift the hood she backed away into me swatting his hand away "Not the hood." She realized how close we were and turned around quickly putting some space in between us. "Mr. Blacksmith, once again nice seeing you." "Same as well. Are you okay?" I asked still concerned "I'm okay." "Have you guys met before?" Jack asked interrupting us.

We gave her a quick rundown of what was happening which she picked up pretty quickly, I assume because her brother is always in trouble. We ran back to the docks and under a bridge. "Okay sis, where's your ship?" Jack asked "Good question, it was parked on the last dock but it isn't there anymore. I think we might have to steal one." She said "We're going to steal a ship? That ship?" I glanced at the Dauntless. "Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term. One question about your business, boy, or there's no use going. This girl? how far are you willing to go to save her?" He asked me "I'd die for her." I said without hesitation "Oh, good. No worries, then." "Are we planning to use him as a decoy, Jack?" Miss Hood asked I tilted my head questioning her, (Was she willing to do that?) "No, dear sister something much more. Get under the boat." I heard her sigh but comply.

"On three?" "On three" they said "What's on three?" I asked once they said three they ran to his underneath a small rowboat. I followed them closely behind we started walking underwater with the boat with an air pocket in the boat to let us breathe. "This is either madness or brilliance." I said "Since this is my brother's idea it's probably madness." "It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide," Jack said I looked down at my foot when I felt something around it. "My foot is stuck," I whispered to Miss Hood. "Just wait." "What?" I watched as she went underwater, broke the box around my foot, and resurfaced. "There we go. Hold onto the rope though I have a feeling we might need it."

"We're near." Jack said we all surfaced to see the Intercepter "How are we going to get up?" I asked I felt Miss Hood take the rope from my hand and say "Jack hoist me up, I'm the best climber. I'll tie the rope to the hook on the rudder and bring it up to the railing up there. Since the barrel is heaven I'll hoist that up to to make sure it even outs your weight." "To much talk more doing," Jack said while tying the rope to the bottom of the ship and getting her to stand on his shoulders. "Ugh! I forgot how heavy you were." "Shut up Jack." I watched as she jumped from the bottom of the ship to the bit of other rope that was hanging off, pulling herself up. She climbed to the bottom of the peak and tied the rope there. She then climb further up the ship hoisting the barrel up and keeping the rope secure. She signaled us to start climbing the rope which was a bit I a struggle at first. Just as I was at the top I lost my grip and fell only to be caught by Miss Hood. "Thanks." "No problem."

"Everyone stay calm! We are taking over the ship." "Aye! Avast!" I said sounding like a pirate. The men laughed in reply while I got a weird look from Jack. "No one says that Will." Miss Hood told me. "This ship cannot be crewed by two men. You'll never make it out of the bay." Jack pointed his gun at the man and said "Son! We're the Sparrows! Savvy?" "No, not enough if you're wanting to escape you will need us. Savvy?" He said mockingly

He was suddenly punched by Miss Hood and his head slammed into the deck floor. "We were not asking for your opinion, sir." She said while taking off her hood which made everyone gasp at her appearance. "If you've sailed these seas then you know the stories, then you also know who I am. And you can also tell by my actions I'm not in a very good mood! I've had enough bullshit from this town so either shut up and get off this ship or I will kill you mercilessly and leave your corpse to the fish at the bottom of this bay!" I watched in shock at her behavior as she picks the man back up and tossed him to his crew which we scrambling to get off the boat. "Well that worked!" Jack said clapping his hands in delight.

After a little while of waiting, we saw another ship (The Interceptor) leaving the docks. "Here they come." I said "Search every cabin, every hold, down to the bilges!" I heard. Jack, Miss Hood, and I swung to the Interceptor while all of Norrington's crew were on the Dauntless. "Quickly men!" "Thank you, Commodore, for getting us ready to make way. We'd have had a hard time of it by ourselves." Jack said while we sailed off.