The Plan

(Jayden's POV)
"Yes, I trust you." Will said, I nodded my head and went back out of the cell and closed it on Will. "Okay, trust me on this." I heard footsteps come down the stairs behind me while I lock Will back in quickly tossing the keys to Mr. Gibbs. "Wait till we're all on the island."

"Ahh.. So this is where my crew is." Barbossa said while leaning on the stairs. "Just roughing them up a bit." "Don't rough them up to much Sparrow, don't forget we still need a crew." I hummed in response to him while staring at the drunkest man. He was sprawled out on the floor with dirt all over and a bottle in his hand. I took out my sword and placed it under his chin. "Hmm... I might slaughter this one after this whole occurrence. He gets on my nerves for some reason." I crouched down and stare at him for a second. "And to what reason should I let you kill him?" "Hmm, think of it as your parting gift to me," I said drawing out every word slowly.

I stood back up to face him and put back my sword in my holster. "A parting gift?" Barbossa questioned, "Yes after this curse is lifted I see no need for being here. There's no advantage of being a pirate to me if it's not to annoy Jack. Plus, being a pirate was never my thing. Think of it as my service to you, once the curse is lifted, thanks to Mr. Turner here, He'll be our test subject. I'll kill him and take that as a parting gift and you'll still be respected by your battalion." "And what makes you think I'm not respected." He asked coming closer to me.

"Well, if I recollect correctly, last time you assumed the curse was lifted. Thanks to Miss Swann. You shot one of your men and they were ready to turn on you just like that." I said snapping my fingers. "But if I kill one of them... Then you have a clean record and I'm still known to be as ruthless as they say."

"We have an agreement, but what will you be fulfilling afterward?" He asked, "Perhaps I'll go back to going bounties or jobs. Whatever keeps me on my feet." I told him, "Or if you would like to keep your position as the first mate, you're always accepted on my ship. I'll give you some time to think about it, Miss Sparrow." I nodded my head before Barbossa let to go back up to the deck. By this time all of Barbossa's crew had gone back up to the deck leaving me below.

I went back over to Will's cell as he stood up facing me. "So, what's the plan?" He asked, "Well, we know we know that we can't kill any of Barbossa's crew until we lift the curse. So, once we get there we spill a bit of your blood, and then since I'll be by Barbossa I'll stab him first." "What about the crew?" He asked, "Well, the crew are just crew. They will either follow me or if they decide to turn on me I have someone who'll help me ambush them as well." I said, "Who?" "That's for me to know. Now come on I bring you up deck we should be here already."

I brought Will up to the deck and push him to one of the crew. "Don't lose him." I left walking up to Barbossa who was behind the wheel. "The lad, his father was Bootstrap Bill? How come he wasn't found earlier?" I asked, "We needed to find all of the coins first. No use having the boy lie around if we didn't have everything ready." I hummed in response as I looked to see the island not far off. I put back on my hood and cloak walking off to the rowboat. "My lady." I saw the same man who I vowed to kill smiling creepily at me. He was also the one who had tried to undress me in the cabins. I kicked him in his chest making him fall overboard.

"Shall we?" I said to the rest of the crew while stepping in the boat. Three other people joined me as well, Will, Pintel, and Twigg. I looked towards Will to see his nervous and scared expression. "No reason to fret. It's just a prick of the finger, a few drops of blood." Pintel said, "No mistakes this time. He's only half-Turner. We spill it all!" Twigg said, "Guess there is reason to fret." I glared at the under my hood as our atmosphere because uncertain. "If you both would shut up and row faster. Or else our dear William's blood isn't the only one that will be spilled." I watched them as they gulped nervously and started to paddle faster.

After we arrived, Will was brought up to the chest by Barbossa with me by his side. I gave a small nod to Will before carefully pulling out a small dagger. I drove the knife to Barbossa's throat only to be stopped. Barbossa had both hands on my trying to stop the knife from getting into his throat. I grunted as I tried to drive the dagger into his throat. "Careful the little Missy! I knew you were the type to do only what benefited you and it seems like you got attached to dear William. You don't think I didn't notice the coin in your pocket? Or the man you have behind the rocks!"

I let out a gasp as I saw Adam with a sword to his throat. "Adam!" Accidentally dropping my guard Barbossa took the opportunity and twisted my hand and placed the knife to my throat. "Jayden!" Will shouted, distress written on his face. Trying to get out of his shackles he was grabbed by someone and a knife placed to his neck. "Will!" My eyes widened with fear as panicked raised within me. "Now you have to choose who will die! Your beloved William? Or your dear Adam? Time to chose!" My breathing hitched at the thought of losing either one.

"What do you mean I get to choose?! You'll spill Will's blood too!" I shouted at him, "True, but how much of it now... Is entirely up to you! Quickly now we don't have much time now do we?" I took one look at Will before choosing. My heart for the first time in a very long time ached in pain. No, matter who I choose it would hurt. (Even though Will and I haven't spent much time knowing each other in the few weeks I spent with him I found understanding. I want to be with Will even though I don't know what I see him as. Will was the only person who had made my heart truly flutter. But if Will was in this position and Elizabeth was in Adam's position, who would he choose?)

I turned to Adam to see his desperation and fear in his blue ocean eyes. The same eyes that I fell in love with and made me decide to take him under my wing as a small child, was calling out to me. (Adam has been with me through thick and thin. He understands me probably better than I do, he has always had my back and is willing to do anything for me. If Will was in my position and he had to choose between Elizabeth and me, he would choose Elizabeth. But Adam, Adam would choose me without hesitation... And what am I doing here? I'm actually struggling to choose.) I let out a small laugh as a tear slipped down my face. (Adam is the closest thing I've ever had to an actual family.)

I inhaled sharply as I felt my breathing hitch. "I choose to save Adam." I exhaled as my breathing pace increased. I let out a grunt as I felt myself being pushed down the mound by Barbossa. The coins rattled under footsteps as Adam was released and ran to me to help me up. "Are you okay?" He asked hugging me tightly. "Yeah, I'm okay. You?" He nodded his head before nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. I turned back to face Barbossa and Will. Will's face showed hurt and disbelief as he stared at the coins, awaiting his fate. I watched carefully at his expression and saw tears falling from his eyes. I didn't know if he was hurt because I had chosen Adam over him, or because he was about to die.

(Will's POV)
I stared at the coin frozen. My mind was blank and it felt like my world was crashing. The woman I had just realized I had feelings for did not feel the same way and now I was about to face my death. (Why would she choose him over me? Are they lovers? That's the same man who met her at the tavern and the one which Jayden snuck onboard.) As I questioned what Jayden and I were it felt like my heart was tearing itself in half, the pain cutting deeper than a knife.