Another Encounter

(Jayden's POV)
I kept on walking unsure where I should look for Jack. "Okay, think what would Jack do?" (I know that Jack could of only come by sea so, he had to come by a ship which probably is destroyed. So, he would be looking for a ship. He would probably make himself too noticeable and get caught causing him to try and escape in the most dramatic way. So he either is running away from them now or is in jail. Great! That doesn't help me at all.) I looked up to see where my feet had taken me to see a wooden door "Okay not the best place to settle in but I'm tired." I leaned my ear the door to hear the familiar sound of clinking swords.

I opened the door a bit to see my brother Jack and Mr. Blacksmith? They were sword fighting, (What is happening?) "You need to find yourself a girl. Or maybe the reason you practice three hours a day is you've found one -- but can't get her?" Jack said (Why is my brother giving dating advice?) "No. I practice three hours a day so that when I meet a pirate ... I can kill him." (Did he something against pirates?)

Know my brother would need help I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. I started climbing the outside, trying to get through the window. As I came down I saw someone behind Jack holding a bottle up about to hit him. "Jack!" I called out but it was too late he was already knocked out. I cupped my mouth with my hands (Shoot!) "Miss Hood? How did you get here and what are you doing here?" I looked out at the blacksmith to reply but was cut off by a pound in the door. I ran towards I'm and took his hand "Please hide me!" I saw him resist unsure whether he should or not "Why?" He questioned "Please! I'll explain everything later." He gave me a nod and dragged me by my hand to a pile of hay. "Hide in here." Without hesitating I began to dig myself into the pile of hay while he covered me with more.

Just as I was covered I heard the door break open. I tried to not move as much as I could in fear of being found. "Excellent work, Mister Brown. You've aided in the capture of a dangerous fugitive." I heard a man say "Just doing my civic duty. But there's one more-" The drunk man said as I felt my heart drop. "There is nothing else Mr. Norrington just glad we could be of service." The blacksmith said. I closed my eyes and let out a small sigh in relief. "I believe you will always remember this as the day Captain Jack Sparrow almost escaped."

I heard them take Jack away and someone say "That ratter broke my bottle." "Well why don't you go to town and buy a new one." Mr. blacksmith said I heard a door slam shut and a sigh of relief. Assuming he was gone I started digging myself out of the hay. "Miss Hood, let me help you." He grabbed my hand gently and helped me stand up. "Thank you, Mr. Blacksmith, I owe you now." I watched as he shook his head "No, the only thing I would like in return is an explanation." I gave him a small smile that he probably would be unable to see.

He walked to a bucket of water rinsing off all the dirt from his face. I passed him a towel waiting for him as he tried to look under my hood, making me pull it down even more. "Your identity is something that you truly like keeping hidden?" "Yes, as I said it keeps me safe." "Are you in trouble? Or perhaps a criminal. Or maybe it a trust issue? If it is my real name is Will Turner so I'm not a stranger." He said "To be honest I like Mr. Blacksmith more." I said with a light laugh, he smiled a little which for some reason brought me happiness. After a little while an awkward silence we left between us.

"So, Jack Sparrow, you challenged him." I said, no one very really did unless they were also a pirate, it was unusual "I had too, he threatened someone I cared about." "A woman?" I asked to see a light blush on his cheeks "How did you know?" Will asked "No one would openly start a fight with another man unless it was because money or because of a woman. But, a brother wouldn't do that for a sister and would rather avoid conflict at all cost. So... it has to be because of romantic interests am I not wrong?" "He threatened a woman I care very much about, Elizabeth Swann that's her name." "Judging from her last name she must be one of a kind." I said knowing that named belonged to the govenor of this town. "To me she is."

"The swords" I said changing the topic "They are beautiful, who makes them?" I asked taking one off a rack "I do." I started twirling it to see how it weighed "They're perfectly balanced, light as well, but with enough weight at the same time. Incredibly sharp and steady..." I said while examining the blade "It seems like you know how to use a blade, Miss Hood." "Never can be too cautious how about you?" I asked tossing him the sword. Just as he was about to say something we heard a loud crash outside. We ran to the window and opened it to see a building on fire and screams fill the air. "Stay here!" Will said "No, let me fight I can help!" "I can't let you be hurt!" He said while grabbing an axe and rushing out. (If you only knew who I truly was.)

I grabbed a sword and took out one of my own as well, rushing out the door. All hell broke loose. Right as I exited a man swung a sword towards me. I ducked the attack by sliding under him and cutting his legs causing him to fall. I jumped back up and turned towards the man shooting him in the back of his head. I looked around to see Will fighting quiet well. I turned around to block another pirate who was holding an axe with one of my swords. As I watched him struggle to bring down my sword, I lifted my hood slightly so that he could see my face. I watched as his face was covered in pure shock, I went close to him stabbing my sword into his gut and watching the blood run out from his mouth. "Don't ever try to challenge a Sparrow." I pulled out my sword and looked around to find Will tired out but still having to fight. (Looks like he's never been in a real fight before.) Just as I was going to leave for the docks a thought popped up in my head. (I shouldn't leave him. Who am I kidding I never care about anyone but myself.)

I let out a groan and turned back to Will who was about to be killed. A bomb was thrown my way and before it could explode I picked it up throwing it in a window above Will that broke a sign hitting the man who was about to kill him. As I watched Will to make sure he was fine I felt a sharp pain in the right of my stomach. "Ugh!" I groaned someone had thrown a knife right into my stomach. I took it out aggressively and threw it back at them dead in the middle of their head. "Bitch."

I continued fighting as I felt my body get weaker and weaker from blood loss. "Ugh!" I said while pressing my hand to the wound, blood was leaking out at a steady pace. (I probably only have another hour until I pass out.) I kept on fighting and killing any pirate I saw. As I was fighting I began to lose sight of Will and next thing I knew I couldn't see him anymore. I inserted my swords into my belt and took out my bow, using it more effectively and killing off more pirates than before. I shot a man close to me in the heart and ripped out the arrow making him scream in pain. I used that arrow again and shot another man straight through the head.

I leaned back on the stone wall of a house and felt a of exhaustion come over me. I dragged my feet to an empty alleyway and sat down with a thump. I closed my eyes and felt darkness take over. (I hope you're safe Will.)