1. The Big Move

Hi! My name is Madison but most people call me Madi :). I'm 18 years old and have recently finished school, not many people know this about me but when I was 14 I had a major obsession with Magcon and when they split up though I was devastated nothing could interfere with my love for Nash Grier ;). I still have a massive celebrity crush on him and probably will for the rest of my life.

Right now I am packing the last few things that are left in my now empty bedroom. Tomorrow is the day all my dreams come true (I mean besides getting to meet Nash Grier), I'm moving to America! It's been my dream since I was 14 years old to live in America and to attend a College in North Carolina and now it's finally happening. At the start my parents just though it was some stupid phase and that I would get over. When they realised I was dead serious they were upset they tried talking me out of it with things like...

"It's so far away!"

And...

You live in Australia! That's a big change!"

I guess they thought they were loosing their only child. I had to reassure them that I would visit whenever I could and that I would be fine.

*Skipping Car Trip*

When we got to the airport my mum started to cry I went over to her and gave her a hug.

"Mum" I whispered. She looked up, her eyes all red and puffy I smiled down at her and she smiled back.

"I'll miss you so much" she whispered, starting to sob all over again I pulled her into my chest and realised I had started to cry. I let go of my mum and walked over to my dad who was shuffling his feet and looking down, I didn't realise until I had reached him that he was crying too. I smiled and hugged him he looked up at me and smiled back.

"I'll miss you sweetie," he said as he wiped away the remaining tears. I hugged him tighter starting to tear up again.

"I'll miss you too dad," I whispered in his ear. I let go and walked through to the boarding area giving them both a quick kiss and waved as I boarded the plane that would make all my dreams come true.

I waited for the plane to take off then laid my head back against the seat I hopped and prayed that this trip would be everything I dreamed it would be.

*Skipping Plane trip*

I was awoken by a flight attendant lightly shaking me.

"We have arrived Ma'am" she said I sat up and stretched my arms out; I looked out to see a busy American airport with people scrambling around. I smiled and started to walk off the plane.

I grabbed my bags and went outside to find a taxi; I was walking out when all of a sudden BANG! I fell to the floor my bags flying out of my hands, I sat up rubbing my temple, my head was spinning I heard a voice but couldn't make out what they were saying. When I recovered from the fall I looked up to a hand offering to help me up I grabbed it and stood up.

"I'm so sorry!" they boy said, I looked up and stared at him he looked familiar but I couldn't figure out where from.

He smiled at me coking his head; I on the other hand was still trying to figure out where I had seen him before.

"I'm Hayes" he said, in a cheery voice.

Hayes? As in THE Hayes, like as in Hayes Grier... NASH GRIER'S BROTHER!

My eyes widened and he chuckled, I blushed I must have looked like an idiot.

"I'm Madison" I said still blushing.

He chuckled again; this is it I have to ask him if he's the actual Hayes Grier I couldn't hold it in any longer.

Here goes nothing...

"Um, if you don't mind me asking are you Nash Grier's brother?" I looked up at him and he was smiling, I smiled too.

"Yes, yes I am" he said still smiling. My face spread into a big grin, I couldn't believe I was standing here with the actual Hayes Grier.

I wonder if he's brother is here, I'm not trying to be greedy I know meeting Hayes is a once and a life time opportunity especially near a place like an airport, but you can't blame a girl for trying... can you??

I couldn't hold it back anymore I gave him a big hug the public must be looking at us like we were idiots but I didn't care it was totally worth it!

I let go of him apologising softly as I looked down at my feet blushing. Hayes was still smiling when I looked up.

"Don't worry about it, I get it all the time" he smirked; I rolled my eyes but smiled too.

He helped me pick up my bags and even called a taxi for me, SUCH A GENTLEMEN! I thanked him and got into the taxi waving to him as I left Hayes standing on the curb.

I didn't even get his number, dang it!