57

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

   Wild green eyes search the hotel suite when we enter, bags flying through the room when Harry's tattooed arms angrily throw them

   Wild green eyes search the hotel suite when we enter, bags flying through the room when Harry's tattooed arms angrily throw them. One of the bags comes unzipped midway through the air, and its contents spew everywhere.

   "For fuck's sake," Harry seethes loudly as he bends down to start cleaning up the piles of clothes and other random toiletries from the carpeted floor. The door clicks shut behind me as I set my own bags on the ground. Walking forward, I bend down to help him, only picking up a few things before he tenses his shoulders and shrugs me away forcefully. "I've got it."

   "H-" I start.

   "I said I've got it!" He yells, head whipping around with a fire blazing so hot in his eyes that I feel myself get burned from his gaze. Putting my hands up in defense, I stand up and back away quickly.

   Sighing deeply, I run my hands nervously through my hair as I make my way to the large window in the room that showcases the New York City skyline. The blue sky and busy street down below reflects against my brown eyes as my fingers begin running across the pearls around my neck. I watch the world move at rapid speeds all around me while mine seems to have slowed drastically since I finally broke my own self-imposed barriers and told Harry that I need space.

   He hasn't said a word to me since the topic was uttered from my mouth, which should make me feel a little calmer since I've always loved to avoid my problems, but with Harry, silence is never a good thing. When Harry stays quiet for too long it's because he's working up every little thing in his mind, from what he wants to say, all the way to every possible comeback he could need for the dispute that's about to take place. By doing this, there's no way he can possibly lose.

   Comfortable silence is seriously so overrated.

   "So that's it?" His voice suddenly rings out, but something about it worries me so much that a pit forms in my stomach. Maybe it's the way he spoke so calmly, or maybe it's how terrifying the look in his eye is when I turn to look at him, but either way, I feel like there's no other emotion in the world other than fear.