Harleys backstory

6 years old
"Get in the camp you Jewish bitch!" He yelled at her mother. He hit her with his gun. She cried silently. Wishing it to be over. They pushed her into the camp. Her mother held her close "Its ok har im here." Her mother said. They where shoved into a chamber. They where naked and afraid. Harley stood as close as possible to her mother. Water started to pour from the things at the top. It was a shower. She sighed. They got out and made them put on striped pajamas and shoved them out. They where there for days. A bomb bursts through the camp walls shooting every one. She though she was getting saved. Until a red haired woman came up with a gun. She had her daughter. She had red hair and green eyes like her mother. A bang went through the air. Her mother was dead. She passed out
25years old
She was walking away from the joker. He had beaten her to much. She had to leave. She was joining her her friends group of hero's that are helping out with the war. She entered the base. She was met my Selina her friend and another girl. She walked up to them happily "Welcome. This is Kate. And Ivy." She said. She shook Kate's hand. When she shook Ivys hand her heart fluttered a bit. She looked at kate and Selina who looked shocked. "What?" Harley asked. "Sorry That just isn't like her." She said. Harley raised an eyebrow "Shaking someone's hand?" She asked. She looked at Ivy. She rolled her eyes and walked away.
3 weeks later
Ivy was a tough person to crack. Harley wanted to be her friend. And get to know her. She knows now Ivy hates everyone. "Hey Ivy can you go show the new member raven around?" Selina asked "No fuck off narc." She said walking away. Harley wasn't shocked but wasn't used to it. She was determined to get to know ivy. She hurting and she can see it. She does have a PHD in psychology.
1 year later
Harley took a mental note. Ivy hates humans. Didn't like them. Let all of them to die. Even if they were in the same team as her. She talked to ivy sometimes. She was chill. Kate Said Ivy didn't talk to anyone expect her. Something happened that everyone was shocked by. Harley Ivy supergirl and kate where fighting. Someone shot at Harley and ivy tackled her out of the way. Everyone stopped and looked. Harley looked up. Ivy still on top of her from tackling her "Are you ok?" Ivy asked. Harley blushed "Yea. Ya saved me. Why?" She asked "I don't know." Ivy said. Harley cupped her face "Has anyone told you that you have beautiful eyes." She said. Ivy blushed and looked around. "Thank you. You need to block better."She said getting up. Harley hugged tightly. Ivy froze. Harley smiled as she kissed her cheek quickly back going back to fighting.
At the base
"You need to work on your blocking you nearly died today." Ivy said. She was watering her plants and Harley sat on her bed. "I know. Hey I do need to tell you something." She said. Ivy nodded as she went to the next plant. "Come sit." Harley said grabbing her hands and pulling her to the bed "What do you wanna tell me?"  She asked. Harley sighed "I love you." Harley said. Ivy froze again. Feelings where never a thing for her. She did care for Harley better than anyone else. She loved her to "Do you feel the same way?" She asked nervously. Ivy looked down and sighed "I don't know how to love. I'm just a plant. A freak." She said sadly. Harley sighed as scooted closed "How about. You teach me how to block. And I'll teach you how to love." Harley said. Ivy looked up. Harley cupped her face. Ivys heart beat instantly started going faster. Harley kisses her slowly. Ivy kissed her back. This wasn't her first time kissing someone. Definitely not but it's the first times it's felt like that. She pulled back and looked at Ivy who was blushing like crazy "we got a deal?" Harley said smiling. Ivy nodded.