Ivys back story

"Pammie!" Her mother yelled running to her "I missed you so much Pam." Her mother said hugging her "Mommy I was only gone for 2 days." Little 8 year old Ivy said giggling as her mom covered her face is sweet kisses "I missed you every minute of those two days. How was Lucy's?" Her mother said sitting down "It was fun we played a lot and we ate so much ice cream mommy it was fun." Ivy said smiling. Another girl ran in "Lil sissy!" She said hugging Pam tightly "Hey Jackie." She said hugging her back "You don't understand how much playing we missed while you where gone." She said sighing. "I know Jackie. But I'm here now so we can play." She said hugging her younger sister. "Pam. Did anyone mess with you?" Her brother said ruffling her hair "No Tony." She said hugging him. A man came and lifted her into the air. She laughed as she looked and saw her father "Hey daddy." She said smiling "I missed you pumpkin." He said hugging her. "Can I see the plants??" She asked happily. He nodded. Ivys dad and mom are biologists. Her mother focused on animals and her dad focused on plants. He took her into the green house "and careful of the chemicals Pam." He said. She nodded and stayed clear of the shelf's full of chemicals. She looked at a rose "What do you wanna name this one?" He asked her "Ivy!" She said happily. Her dad sighed happily "Then Ivy it is." He said.
6 years later
"Tony give me my hairbrush back!" She yelled "You took mine!" He yelled back. She rolled her eyes and ran after him "No I didn't Jackie did!" She yelled. He ran into the plant room. "Give it back I have a date." She yelled. He scoffed "It Doesn't count y'all are both girls!" He yelled "At leaset I can actually get a girl." She said. He pushed her back and she it the shelf with all the chemicals. The shelf and chemicals fell on top of her "Pam!" He yelled. He tried to get the shelf off of her "MOM!DAD! HELP!" He yelled. "I'm so sorry!" He said as he busted out in tears. "Pamela!" Her mom yelled as her dad took the shelf off of her. There was glass pieces everywhere on the floor and In her skin. The chemicals drenched Ivy. They hurried her to the hospital. They waited in the room. "Sir can I talk to you?" A doctor asked. He nodded "The chemicals did something to her. She's green now and we don't know what to do. You can take her home now though." He said. They nodded. After they all went to sleep her dad and mother started to fight "So out kid is a freak now?!" She yelled "No not our your kid. I don't want a freak as my child!" She yelled "Shara she's not a freak!" He yelled. This fight went on for hours
1 year later
"Hey freak!" Her brother yelled pushing her. Her sister laughed. Her mom walked in. Things changed. They all hated her. Her dad still loved her. Her siblings and mom hated her. They hurt her constantly cause she changed. She quickly lost hope for humanity and hated everything about humans. She found out she can control plants but she never used it. She didn't wanna hurt her family even though they hurt her. Her mom laughed as she kicked Ivy in the stomach. She fell and coughed. Tears sprinted out of her eyes "Hey freaky. Go to your room you're grounded." Her mom said. She got up "What did I do?" She asked in tears "You are just worthless and we like seeing you in pain." Jackie said spitting at her. Tony laughed "Yea fuck off narc." He laughed. She went to her room. She had a plant in her room. Just one. It was Ivy she talked to it. She loved the plant. "Dads almost home from work." She said to the little plant "He'll protect me." She said. She kissed the rose and sat on her bed. Her dad walked in "Hey dad." She said. He smiled "Did they hurt you?" He asked. She nodded slowly. He sighed "I'll be back to bring ya food kiddo. I promised Jackie and Tony I'd play with them." He said. Tears filled her eyes. "Ok." She said.
1 year later
"Catch pumpkin." Her fathers said throwing her a ball. She smiled as she caught it. They where on a cliff side having a picnic "Yea freak catch." Jackie said throwing a rock at her. It hit her in the arm. She winced and sighed "You are nothing but a freak." Tony said pushing her "Hey stop!" Her dad said. They rolled their eyes and walked to their mom. "You ok?" He asked. She shrugged "Come here." He said. She nodded. They went to the edge of the cliff "Look how beautiful." He said pointing to the sunset. The tripped and fell forward "DAD!" She yelled. She caught him with a vine. Her mother and siblings ran over "Get him freak!" She yelled. She tried to pull him up "He's to heavy!" She said. Her brother pushed her out of the way and tried to grab the vine. It failed and her father fell. He died. Her mother grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the side "You Killed him!" She yelled. Her brother and sister started beating her. She grew vines and threw them away from her and she ran "Wherever you run we will find you and kill you!" She mother yelled.
3days later
It was snowing. She couldn't breath. She saw a figure walking to her. She passed out there
"Wake up kid." A voice said. She opened her eyes "Who are you?" She asked. "Kate. Do you have a home?" She asked. "No." She said tearing up "Can you fight?" Kate asked. Ivy nodded. Late shrugged "You are with us now." She said smiling at "What's your name?" She asked. "Pamela. But call me Ivy." She said "poison ivy." She said smiling.