A kara story

"She gonna be ok?" Kara asked Kate. Kate shrugged "I'm not sure. Let's just hope Harley will make sure of that." Kate said. Kara sighed "So what's on the love boat for you Kate?" Kara asked. Kate blushed "Nothing. I mean I'm married so that's all." She said. Kara chuckled "What about you?" Kate asked. Kara sighed "No love here." She said. Kate punched her arm playfully "Don't worry kiddo." Kate said "Help!" A girl yelled "Should I get ivy and Harley?" Kara said. She shook her head "Ivy needs rest. Harleys gonna stay with her." Kate said. Kate got on Karas back and she flew to the danger. "What happened?" Kate asked. "My sisters friend! A nazi put her in a plane and said he was gonna drop her!" She explained "I got this." Kara said flying in the air. She saw a plane door open "Time to fly Luthor!" The nazi yelled "I have a company to run you can't just kill me!" She yelled. He laughed and pushed her out of the plane. Kara caught her bridal style "Oh! Thank you so much." She said. Kara looked at the girl and blushed "No problem. I'm supergirl." She said "I'm Lena Luthor. Just call me Lena." Lena said. Kara smiled "Just call me Kara." She said. Lena chuckled "Oh really?" She said. Karas eyes widened "Fuck." She said "Um can we land?" She asked holding on tighter to the hero. She didn't like Heights. Kara chuckled "Yea." She said. She flew down "So where ya gonna go now?" Kara asked her as she put her down "Nazis are after me. I'm probably gonna let them take me. I have no where to go." Lena said sighing. "You can stay with me." Kara said quickly "Yea. We are the bombshells. I'm bat woman." Kate said shaking her hand. Lena smiled "I mean i can be help. I'm an inventor." She said. Kate smiled as she looked at Kara who was shooting heart eyes and Lena "Yea. Let's go." Kara said. Kate got on Karas back. Kara picked Lena up and they flew into the air "Good job out there Kara." Kate said. "Thanks." She said. They landed "You can sleep in my room. I have a couch. I'll take it you can have the bed." Kara said.