The cranes

"Alright! Raise your hand if you had some weird nightmares?" Kate yelled. There wasn't a lot of people at base. There was some refuges and then the bombshells. Everyone expect Ivy raised their hands. "Ivy why didn't you have any?" Kate asked. Ivy walked up to her "The person who made it must have used some plant based thing. That's why." Ivy said. Kate nodded "Well we have someone fixing this. Everyone stay calm we will find out what happened." Kate said. Harley wrapped her arms around ivy "You ok love?" Ivy asked stroking her cheek gently. Harley looked up at her "I think I know who did this." She said sadly. "Who?" Ivy asked. Harley sighed "Someone from my past. His name is John crane. He was my old boyfriend. His wife lily always stole my boyfriend or girlfriend at the time." Harley said. "So you think they will attack?" Ivy asked. Harley nodded. Ivy kissed her head "We will he completely fine my dear." Ivy said. Harley nodded "If he brings his wife let me warn you she's a complete smoke show." Harley said sighing and looking down. Ivy cupped her face "Well let's be happy that I prefer water over fire." Ivy saidZ Harley smiled and hugged her tightly "Yo gays let's go back in side and Sleep." Kate said. They nodded and went back inside to sleep peacefully. Not aware of the danger that would be tomorrow
BANG
Ivy and Harley woke up fast. They rushed outside to see the base getting attacked. "I knew it!" Harley said seeing Crane and lily "Shit! Guys get ready for battle." Kate said. "Be careful." Ivy said kissing her cheek "You to love." Harley said grabbing a bat. She went to Lily and hit her with it. Lily punched her in the face. Harley tripped her and kicked her. Lily grabbed her leg and made her fall over. Lily laughed as she raised her hand. She couldn't move "A little magic helps with battles." She said smiling. "Get away from her bitch!" Ivy said running to her with a plant that was shaped like a knife.Without looking at her she raised her hand and ivy froze "I'm talking cAnT you see?" She asked turning around. She saw ivy and blushed "Oh damn." She said looking back at Harley for a second " dAmN who is this and where can I get one?"  She joker as she put her hand on Ivys shoulder. "DAMN! She's strong. These shoulders." She said. Lily smiled as she put her hand on Ivys biceps "Damn. Is she single?" Lily asked freeing Harley. "Stop groping my girlfriend!" She yelled. Lily laughed "Oh no honey. She's a keeper." She said freezing Harley again. Though she was frozen Harley could see the disgust in Ivys eyes "Wait dose she have abs?" Lily asked trying to piss Harley off. She put her hand on ivy stomach "Oh god. This bitch is ripped!" Lily said. "Johnny!" Lily yelled. Crane ran over "Yes my love?" He asleep she grabbed her gun and shot him "What I have no need for him." She said. "Ok last test. I need to see if those lips are as soft as I think they are." She said. Kate ran over and hit her with her bat "Dont Touch her!" She yelled. Lily sighed and unfroze them both "That fucking disgusting!" Ivy said glaring at lily. Harley got up and kicked lily in the stomach. Lily groaned and held her stomach. Harley grabbed Ivy by her shirt and kissed her. "Possessive much? I won't be that possessive." Lily said. They both looked at her. Ivy waved her hand and plants covered Lily's mouth "Shes a bitch." Ivy said. Harley put her hands on her shoulder "She is right though dammn you are ripped." Harley said. "You knew this." Ivy said laughing a bit "I know but damn." Harley said "Come on Gays we have to clean up." Kate said.