S I X

I opened my eyes but quickly shut them from the sun streaming through the window. I tried to get up but a strong arm was holding me down by my waist. I turned slightly and saw Asher sleeping peacefully. His dark hair was messy and I just wanted to run my fingers through it.

I tried wiggling out of his grasp but he tightened it and moan softly against my neck, which sent chills through my body.

"Asher." I whispered and patted his arm with my hand, trying to wake him up. No such luck.

"Asher." I said in a really high pitched voice, no luck.

"Asher." I said in a really low voice, no such luck.

"ASHER GET YOUR ASS UP!" I shouted, fed up with trying to wake him up nicely. He jumped at my words and sat him.

"What?! What's wrong?!" He asked with concern and cupped my face with his hands. I giggled and he looked confused.

"Nothing. I have to go the bathroom and you wouldn't let go." I smiled and he rolled his eyes and slammed his head back on the pillow.

I took the blanket off and walked to the restroom. I realized I needed a shower so I took one.

*

I stepped out if the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and then I saw that I forgot to grab a change of clothes from my bag.

I poked my head out of the bathroom door and saw that Asher wasn't around. I walked out of the bathroom and into Asher's room.

I grabbed my bag and headed back into the bathroom until Asher walked into the room. I froze in the spot I was and Asher shamelessly checked me out head to toe.

I was still in nothing but a towel and I blushed under his gaze. "I, uh, I'm going to go get dressed." I didn't even get three steps towards the door because I was pinned to the wall.

"Asher, I need to get changed." I told him. He leaned in and started kissing my neck and sucking lightly. I let out a soft moan when he went over the mark he left. He smiled against my skin.

"I think I like you in the towel, but I'd like you even better without it." He said. Asher started kissing up my neck and then to my jawline. I couldn't help but let out another moan. I ground my hips against his and then he crashed his lips against mine.

I put my arms around his neck and spun him around so this time he was against the wall. I used this to my advantage and I pulled away and scurried to the bathroom.

When I shut the door I heard him say 'tease'. I giggled and got dressed.

*

I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Asher and a couple other of his pack members were there.

"Katie, I'd like you to meet my beta, Colton." Asher introduced. I put out my hand for Colton to shake it. He softly took my hand and shook it. Asher stood up and put his arm around my waist possessively. "And this is my third in command, John." I held out my hand again for John to shake.

After being introduced the a couple of members of his pack he took my hand and brought me outside through the front door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I thought I'd show you around our land." He said with a smile. I nodded and we began walking around. He showed me the pack doctor's house, where the wolves train, and a few other places.

"Come on, I want to show you my favorite spot." He said. We walked for about 20 minutes and then we stopped. We were on a cliff and below was a river. It was breath takingly beautiful.

"It's beautiful." I whispered.

"Beautiful doesn't even describe it." Asher said, but he wasn't looking out at the view, he was looking at me. I blushed and he pulled me by my waist and wrapped his arms around me for a tight embrace. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ok, now that you're the Luna of our pack, you have to meet everyone." My wolf purred in delight as he said our pack. "Tomorrow there will be a BBQ and the whole pack is coming... Including my parents." He said. I froze when he said parents.

"And uh, how many pack members are there?" I asked nervously.

"345" He answered. Oh great... That's quite a pack...