E P I L O G U E

*Two Years Later*

Two years have passed since my dad, the fight, Colton and Heather; the rogues became part of our pack. I'd like to say things worked out for the better and in a way they did. I still couldn't help but feel guilt and sorrow for my father, especially because I was the one to kill him. My mother couldn't take the loss of her mate so she ended up killing herself a couple days after we left.

Alpha Tristan ended up taking over the territory. He currently has two three year old boys and plans on giving one of the boys the land so that they can both be alphas. The new pack is now named Midnight Beast. Somewhat of a remembrance of Midnight Risers, though I don't know why anyone would like to remember that. For right now, the territory is being used for Tristan's use, but will soon be separated from his territory for one of his sons.

Colton and Heather are inseparable, literally. They don't go anywhere without each other, it's scary. It's nice having Heather around again, our friendship has grown even more and I qualify her more as a sister.

Mark, the guy that was obsessed with me, ended up finding his true mate when Tristan combined the territories. Her name is Holly, I've met her and she's quite the opposite of Mark. I guess opposites do attract.

Brandon, Mark's brother, was released from the prison cell and was granted to be the trainer for the wolves of Tristan's pack. Which is pretty awesome, he's always been a great fighter.

Even though Emily has died, her mate, Tanner, was devastated... For about twenty minutes. I guess he's currently with some slut. Who knows?

Phillip, Stephan, Luke, Carter, and Michael are all adjusting well to pack life. I guess before they were in the Midnight Riser's pack but after my father killed off Phillip's mate, they all went against him. It's weird because I have never seen them before and they never saw me.

As for Asher and I, we've been fantastic. Now that there aren't any more distractions we've got to spend a lot of time together. Speaking of one of those times, I have to tell Asher that I am in fact pregnant. Yup, I'm pregnant. So in about five months or show, I will be having a child. Me, Katie, having a baby. For humans the pregnant process is slower, but since I'm mates with an alpha and a werewolf, it should only take five months at most.

I walked to Asher's office and knocked before entering. He looked up from doing his paper work and gave me a breath taking grin. It still gets me. I closed the door behind me and sat in the chair in front of the desk. "What brings you in here?" He asks playfully and starts to get up.

"No! Sit." I tell him. He raises an eyebrow but does as I say. "I have something to tell you..." I start.

"What? Are you hurt?" Concern filling his voice.

I giggle. "No, I'm fine." I'm beyond fine, I'm ecstatic.

"What is it?"

I take a deep breath before continuing. "Asher, I'm pregnant." His mouth drops and he's at a standstill. This is not the reaction I was expecting. "Asher? Hello?"

His face suddenly turns into a grin and before I can blink, he has me in a tight embrace and kisses me with so much passion. I smile against the kiss. He pulls away and we're both left panting. "Are you serious?"

I nod. "Yeah, we're going to be parents." I breath out, a couple stray tears of joy coming out and rolling down my cheeks.

He kisses away each tear and then places a soft kiss on my mouth. "I can't believe this! I'm going o be a dad!" He rejoices and touches my stomach. "Holy shit..." Realization hits him and he takes a few steps back and runs his fingers through his hair. "I'm going to be a dad." He says more to himself than me.