T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Well let me say I'm impressed that you made it through the story considering how poorly written it was haha. Thank you again for reading!

Hey hey hey! I have another werewolf story I just started so if you'd be so kind as to read it I'd appreciate it! ❤️❤️
___________________________________________________

*One Week Later*

Katie's P.O.V.

"I'll only be gone for a couple days." Asher said to me as he pulled me into a tight embrace. "The alpha meeting was urgent." He lied.

I hugged him back and inhaled his scent, he smelled like axe and... Nature? Yeah... "I love you, I'll see you when you get back." 'Or when I meet you there...' I say in my head. I blocked Asher out so he couldn't hear me.

You might think I'm an idiot for sneaking around and following him. Well you're correct, I'm in fact an idiot. That's why I'm doing this. Also, if anyone is going to try and take down my father, then I'd rather it be me than Asher. For all my life I've lived in hell through that man and I don't even consider him a father.

"I love you too." He places a final kiss on my lips before getting in the car, along with Colton and a few other members. John stayed back to watch over the pack. Asher waved to me as he left and I waved back. After he was out of sight, I ran into the house and packed a bag. I quietly did so, I didn't want John finding out and telling Asher I was on my way, which would ruin everything.

Once I was done, I quietly went downstairs and out the front door. Luckily, no one was around. I dropped my bag and shifted into my wolf. I grabbed the bag with my teeth and ran towards my pack... Midnight Risers. This will be one hell of a trip. Even though I don't remember what happened last time, I know it had to be bad considering I was in a coma for four months.

As I ran, I could smell Asher's scent, he smelled so good. Now typically that'd be a weird thing to say, but I'm a wolf so whatever. I took all the back ways so he wouldn't catch my scent and know I was following him. That would ruin everything.

My wolf was complaining that we were disobeying Asher's command, not only because he is my mate, but also the alpha. I managed to push through her reluctant state and keep moving forward.

Suddenly I was tackled to the ground and landed with a 'thump'. When I got back on all fours, I was surrounded by five other wolves, rogues to be exact. I went behind a tree and put on a large T-shirt that luckily covered everything. When I walked back out, they were still in wolf form. Once again, I'm an idiot for changing into my human form with a bunch of wolves circling me. The only reason I did it was because if they wanted to kill me, they could have easily done it in my wolf form. There's no way I could take on 5 large wolves. "I won't tell anyone I saw you if you let me go now." I say confidently.

One by one they all start shifting into their human forms, leaving them stark naked and me super uncomfortable. "Why should we? You're an alpha's mate, we can't trust you." The guy with black snapped at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Just because my mates an alpha? You're not even on our territory." I point out.

He raises his eye brows. "We're rogues, we should kill you." He says take a 'threatening' step towards me.

I kept my place and crossed my arms over my chest. "Then do it."

"You're supposed to be scared out of your mind now." The guy with blonde hair states.

I scoff. "Why would I be scared of death?" Ok, I'm scared shitless. Keep your cool, keep your cool.

"Just go." The guy with black her snaps.