Chapter Nineteen. THE END!

Here it is. The End. Thank you so much for everything! The reads, comments. votes, EVERYTHING!

LIAM’S POV:

2 days later:

“NOW BOARDING C12. NOW BOARDING C12.”

We were sitting in the airport waiting for Karly to get here to say goodbye, but she wasn’t here.

“Hey, Liam, we should start getting ready to board. We’re up next.”

“Not yet, Louis. Wait just a few more minutes.”

I was standing in the terminal searching for her when she suddenly burst through a crowd of people on the other side of the long hallway.

When she saw me she started running toward me and I sprinted to her. We met in a hug and I picked her up and twirled her in a 360.

“Don’t go.”

“We will see each other soon. I promise.”

“Call me as soon as you land.”

“I will.”

“I love you, Liam James.”

“I love you more, Karly Kathleen.”

2 days later:

The past two days have been hell. It was so hard to be without the one person who brought happiness into my life. I would dream of him and I watched almost every video that existed of them. I would call him every night and Skype him whenever we both had time.

I started surfing and I got really good. RipCurl asked to sponsor me but I politely turned them down. Surfing was my hobby and I never wanted to take it too seriously.

Liam and the bots started their Up All Night tour and so far every arena has been sold out. They’re amazing. Liam tells me every night how thankful he is to have this opportunity. He loves it so much and I’m so proud of him.

Even though we don’t see each other every day, the miles can’t keep us apart. I’m going to visit him and meet his family over the holidays, and his sister calls me and tells me how excited they all are.

I know that it won’t be easy. I know that at times we will want to quit. However, in my heart, I know if it’s meant to be, we will always find our way back to each other no matter the distance.

Who knows? I may even move to the UK to be closer to him. Come on! I’m only 19!

THE END.