Chapter Ten

so this chapter is pretty short but i wanted to get two chapters done tonight for you guys! i hope you enjoy it! 

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! 

CHAPTER TEN

Liam’s POV:

The night couldn’t have been more perfect. It was crazy to think about, but I loved Karly. And I planned on telling her.

The boys seemed to really like both Karly and Ashley. Niall and Ashley were- after all- the best couple ever. I knew it would be a good idea to set those two up the moment I saw a picture of her and Karly on twitter.

If I were in control of this night, I’d replay it or have it go on forever. Life- I had decided- would be easier and better if it were a movie. You can only wish. This night was ending all too soon. The worst part of it all is that there was nothing I could do about it. Absolutely nothing.

Karly subtly glanced at her watch and said she should probably be getting home. We finished our cheesecake and went to find Niall and Ashley. We found them outside of a sunglasses store where they were buying each other a new pair.

It was going on 10:30 when I walked Karly to her car. She and Ashley were going to ride home together. “ I had the best time tonight.” Her smile killed me. “so did I”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do when you leave.” She said with a sad look on her face.

“At least we got one good night together.” She smiled a disappointed kind of smile. “They were all great nights.” She paused. “They were all perfect”

I tipped her face up to meet mine and pulled a kiss from her lips. As I pulled away I began to whisper “I lov-”

“Karly, lets go!” Ashley was on the other side of the car with Niall connected at the hip. They had just finished saying their goodbyes. Karly had told me before that Ashley was very impatient; I understood what she was saying now.

“Give us another minute” Karly whined. She slowly turned back to me and I grabbed her hands while letting our fingers intertwine.

“Goodbye.” I murmured. She slowly shook her head. “Don’t say that. I hate that word.” I was slightly confused.  She hated the sound of goodbye? “Why?” I asked. “It’s the worst sound- the sound of a goodbye. And when someone says that, it just sounds like a forever word. It sounds like their saying goodbye forever.”

I pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. “okay, ill see you later.”

We shared on last kiss and then she turned to leave. “Oh Karly, wait a second.” She turned back to face me as I pulled off my watch and slid it onto her wrist. I wanted you to have this so now you always have a part of me with you.” she turned a light shade of pink and said, “Liam I cant take this from you…”

“Karly, please.” She nodded, gave me a wave and then climbed in her car and drove away.

“See you later Karly.”

Since the hotel was so close to her house, we practically had to follow her all the way home. The boys and I all jumped into our car and headed out, following Karly.

Karly’s POV:

My house was about 15 minutes away from Sandy’s, which is the perfect distance. It gives you just enough time to jam out to music but it isn’t long enough that you start to get restless. It was perfect.

The boys were right behind us. Since I know where their hotel was I knew that in order to get there they had to drive in the same direction as us. Ashley, however, must have been left I the dark about this small detail because she saw that they were following us and said, “Did we forget something? Those are the boys right? Are they just trying to be funny?”

Ashley always seemed to be paranoid about something; it made me laugh.

“Ash, their hotel is right over there.” I pointed off to my left. The hotel looked brilliant under the night sky. The lights were practically sparkling under the stars. They looked like they belonged up in the sky with them. But they are stuck in this drab town instead.

I had been looking out of my window for too long and I didn’t even realized what was happening. All I knew was that Ashley screamed, “KARLY, LOOK OUT!” and when I looked back, a pair of headlights were staring me straight in the eyes.