One Little Wish [11]

kso, i give in to everybody O: You guys just had to come along and leave me the sweetest comments.I decided to finish OLW, and don't blame me if it sucks. & thanks everybody for supporting me, it's a real pleasure (:

--

Tobi is Dave.

I no longer care if they knew I was eavesdropping. I've been waiting for this chance ever since I transferred to this school!

I ran into the room, and Tobi looked shocked. Happy tears were strolling down my cheeks by now. I've been waiting for like, forever, and this is how I end up finding out. We shared a moment, and it felt like nobody else existed except for the two of us. Our gazes held for at least one 20 seconds. He slowly walked forward, and embraced me into a hug. Devin slowly walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way." Tobi smoothed my hair while speaking in a soothing tone. He rested his chin on my head.

"Why? Why did you have hide your identity?" I whispered and buried myself into his chest. Tobi's scent. How come I never noticed that he was Dave? It was all so obvious now that I think about it.

 "I - I wasn't sure that you'd fall for someone like me." He said. His voice has choppy and I could hear his heart pumping, he was nervous.

"Someone like you?" I looked up and gave him a bewildered look.
"You're sweet, caring, honest, brave, adorable.." for some reason I started getting shyer as I spoke, "and you're my hero" I finished. By now I've lacked guts to look back up. I felt my face get hot.

"Cute." Tobi blurted. I looked up and stared at him. He snapped out of his gaze and realized what he just said and blushed. His eyes were wandering around the room now, and he seemed too embarassed to look at me.

I reached my hand up onto his face and brought it down close to mine. Now we were looking at each other eye to eye. Our eyes were communicating and I could feel sparks flying in the air. We leaned in and our lips met. He was guiding me and I followed his lead. I suddenly bit his tongue by accident.

"Oops, sorry.." I blushed. Now that I knew he was Dave, everything felt different. Everything felt more alive. I wonder if this is what people call love. I was also more nervous around him.

"Don't be." He said and leaned in to kiss me again. This felt so right. It felt like we belonged together. It just felt so .. blissful.

-5 months later-

"Hey Princess." Tobi greeted me in the hallways.

"Hey Prince Charming." I replied and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Hey you lovebirds, cut it out please, you're making us gag." David informed us. Eric was standing beside him. It turns out that they got along better than everyone else thought.

"Yeah, and don't worry. I will claim Valerie back." Eric teased Tobi, and winked at me.

I pretented to gag, and they laughed. Soon David and Eric left, and it was only me and Tobi left. Tomorrow was going to be my last day here. Tomorrow was also the last day I'm spending at Losetry, and my parents decided to let me go back to Ophea a month earlier. I tried to convince them, but they disagreed. And I still haven't even said my goodbyes to Selina and Tiff yet. Sighs.

"Lets ditch today, I'll get my car and we can hang out at the arcade." Tobi suggested. He knew that tomorrow was my last day too, and we both knew that long distant relationships didn't work out. We were trying to spend our last moments together as much as possible.

"Sure" I said in a perky tone. I didn't want to ruin the good mood. Today, exactly at 12:00 A.M. I had made a wish that me and Tobi could be together forever, but I wonder if my wish would come true.

Tobi has planned to drive me to an arcade around 1 hour from LPA, I thought he was crazy.

"Now why would you drive me to an arcade an hour from here dummy?" I teased.

Tobi was still driving with his eyes on the road, then he turned to me. "Because I want to see your beautiful face longer." He replied.

"Haha, thanks for the info Mr.Kiss-Up. Now keep your eyes on the road." I laughed and spoke with a hint of sarcasm.

"Oh please, I could do this with my eyes closed." Tobi spoke and actually closed his eyes.

"Stupid don't actually cl-.." I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence, and I blanked out. The last thing I remembered was that I heard a loud bang..

R.I.P.

Tobi Lockarts & Valerie Hankins.

Looks like Valerie's wish came true, and they ended up together forever..

One Little Wish : I wish that me and Tobi would be together.. Forever.

--
THE END ! :D Btw, Tobi is Mrs.Lockarts son, I didn't get a chance to explain that in the story T_T
Anyways, hope you liked it! That concludes One Little Wish! (: Did I mention that I love my fans ? (:
HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE THAT'S READING THIS !