One Little Wish [3]

All three of them were staring at me, great! How do I figure it out? I crossed out Tobi from my list because he seemed like a geek. He didn't talk alot, and his name wasn't Dave. Now, it's either Mr.Blondie, or Mr.Brunette. I examined both of them closely. Mr.Blondie has a piercing and looks like a gangster. Mr.Brunette looks like player with that smile of his. Maybe I made a mistake, there's NO WAY anyone here is Dave.

"Now, I'm going to assign you math buddies. You're going to be stuck with them for half a year, so try to have fun." Mrs.Lockart smirked.

I waited patiently until my name was called, "Tobi and Dave, Valerie and David". A huge wave rushed through my stomach, and I noticed the Mr.Brunette walking towards Tobi. Dave?.. No way! It can't be.. I looked at him, and he winked at me. I blushed immediately. I should really learn to keep calm.

"Hello buddy" Mr.Blondie smiled, so his name's David. Dammit. I was going to be stuck with this douche for half a year, GREAT! I ignored him, and continued looking at Dave. I admit, he does look cute. His sparkling eyes, his outgoing personality. I smiled.

"Lets just get started" David commented. He seemed mad all of a sudden. I never knew guys could PMS. I laughed at his expression.

"What's wrong?" His eyes full of curiosity, and cluelessness. He looked so.. cute, I never knew he could make such an innocent expression.

"Uhh, nothing.." I tried to look away. I finally fixed my gaze on Dave. He's so gorgeous!

Suddenly the bell rang, and I immediately rushed to my locker. I had gym next, and then lunch. I can't wait to see how good the cafeteria food is! When I reached my locker, I noticed a girl there too. She was petite and looked mixed, half asian and half white? She looked so adorable! She finally noticed me stand there and it looked like her eyes were going to pop out! I smiled.

"Hi Tiffany?" I made sure to look friendly.

"Holy shit, you look GORGEOUS. You must be Valerie!" She bounced. She had a lot of energy in her, and reminded me of a little sister.

"Thanks, I'm Valerie, nice to meet you too." I grinned. Her eyes were filled with admiration, I couldn't help but feel flattered.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Tiffany" she blushed. She seems nice, maybe I won't be a loner after all.

I laughed, "No problem. So what do you have next?"

"Gym, you?"

"What a coincedence, same here." I smiled.

"Seriously!? All the guys would be staring at you! For gym, you need to change into short shorts and a tigh tee shirt! I'm so jealous! Who do you think is the hottest guy? Got your eyes on anybody?" She just kept talking non stop. I kept nodding as we approached the gymnasium. This place was huge! It was twice the size of Ophia's gym! There was a see through barrier that seperated the gym in half, and I figured that that side is for the guys. I went in the girls change room with Tiffany, and came out in super short shorts! Who the hell came up with this dress code? The tee shirt was a bit better though, it made me look extra curvy because of its design. I heard whistles on the other side of the gym, and felt a bit violated. Gym started, and it turned out that the girls gym teacher was a woman recognized as Lightening. She was wearing a training bra, and yoga pants. She had abs and was muscular too! She looked like she was in her 30's, and wore a tied back pony tail. I've always liked gym, not bragging or anything, but I always came in first for everything at Ophia.

"Start running 10 laps around the gym." the teacher ordered. I started jogging, and started sprinting. I gradually got faster and faster, and ended up completeing 15 laps while everybody did 10. The teacher smiled at me. I felt proud.