One Little Wish [6]

you know the drill, check agentpenguin out (:

--

I facepalmed and texted Tess about this. This is what she replied with. "Goodluck pal! :D" . So much of a bestfriend she is!

I should've looked before signing! Ugh!

When it was time for lunch, I sat at the table from yesterday, and waited for Tiffany. When I saw her come in the cafeteria, I waved at her.

"Oh my gosh Valerie! Why weren't you at gym? Me and Selina were so worried!" she tensed up after knowing that I was fine.

Selina came running in, and gave me a tight hug. "Holy shit, where were you?!"

"I can explain.", I shoved them the rules sheet for the "Prince's Race". They stared at it for 30 seconds and looked confused. I gave them a tortured look, and they immediately reacted.

"NO WAY!" both of them shouted at the same time. They didn't look like they felt bad for me at all. In fact, it felt like they were congratulating me!

"Sad right?" I looked down. Life couldn't get any worse! After all, I could be kissing a pig for all I know!

"Are you kidding me?! There's this hot guy named Devin Munroe who wins every single year!" Selina said.

Devin Munroe? Devin as in Dave-Devin?!

"Are you talkin about that crazy smart Devin?!" I asked with rage.

Both Selina and Tiff nodded their heads like bobble heads. No friggen way!

"Oh now she's interested" Tiff teased.

"I'm just curious!" I denied. I'll be kissing Devin eh?

Selina and Tiff teased me through out the whole lunch period. Now I really couldn't get it off my mind. I wonder how Devin looks like. During music and drama, we planned to go to the mall after school to pick out some dresses for Friday's dance. Me and Selina were waiting for Tiff's car to come, I was impressed when I found out that she drove a sexy black ferrari. I hopped in the driver's seat while Selina sat in the back.

"I wan't a frilly dress!" Selina exclaimed. She sounded so excited. Soon me and Tiff chimed in.

"I want something to show off my breast!" Tiff laughed. I couldn't tell if it was sarcasm or not. The conversation carried on like that until we reached Scarborough Town Centre.

We walked straight into Norma Reed. It was specialized for dresses for proms, graduation, parties, and much more! I looked around and walked towards the dresses that were on sale, I only had 50 bucks on me, and I wasn't rich or anything. I've got to start looking for a part time job.

Selina started asking a helper for styles of frilly dresses. The helper came back with 5 different dresses, and Selina looked satisfied. She immediately went into a changeroom. I turned around to look for Tiff, and noticed that she had already picked out 7 black dresses with low necklines. I was only able to pick out  2 dresses. They were both 25 bucks. One was black with layers, and had a pink belt in the middle, it reached down to my mid thigh. The other one had no spaghetti straps, and also reached mid thigh. It was puffy with gold sparkles I decided to just go in and try these two. By the time I came out in the first dress, Tiff and Selina were already on their second dress.

"You guys look amazing!" I wowed.

The frill pink dress fitted Selina perfectly, and made her look like a princess! Tiff's dress was off the hook too, it made her look like a sexy rock goddess.