Snoopy Booty

Raph was worried. Now, he actually worries quite a lot on a daily basis; but this time around his worries were centred around his brother in purple. For the past few weeks, Donnie had been acting.. strange.

  Well,Donnie always was a bit strange in his ways, but this was different. He wasn't acting like himself. He'd been favouring cooping up in his room over having a Jupiter Jim marathon. And he'd installed soundproofing walls in his rooms. When asked, Donnie had offhandedly replied that all his work noise might bother them. That's what really put Raph on high alert.

  Because Donnie never gave a damn about being loud with his inventions before. Not even after years of complaints from literally everyone.

  Something was up.

  He had called Leo and Mikey for an 'urgent meeting' one night while Donnie was yet again in his room. Leo was pumped up, thinking it was a secret mission or even, perhaps, a prank on his purple twin.

  "It's about Donnie." Raph started to speak.

  "So this IS gonna be a prank on Donnie!?" Leo blurted out excitedly.

  "A prank? On Donnie? Why??" Mikey tilted his head, confused.

  "It is not a prank on Donnie, Leo." Raph sighed in exasperation.

  Leo pouted in disappointment, kicking at the stone floor. "Aw, poo."

  "What's up then?" Mikey asked.

  "He's been acting weird."

  "When does he not?" Leo scoffed. Raph shot him a warning look.

  "I'm worried." Raph continued, glancing subtly at the softshell's door. "I say we take it into our own hands and bust open his room; see what he's up to."

  "I don't know.." Mikey bit his lip worriedly. "Donnie wouldn't like that."

  Leo perked up suddenly, his expression was that of pure bastard. 

  "All the more reason for us to do it then! Let's go!"

  And before anyone could stop him, he'd practically thrown himself at the purple turtle's door. Unfortunately for him, Donnie was smart and had already locked it.

  Leo blinked as he slumped to the ground in pain. "Ow."

  "Please enter passcode." a robotic voice demanded.

  "Dammit, since when was that there?" Leo winced.

  "What could it be?" Raph pondered, a finger on his chin.

  "I dunno; llamas?" Mikey shrugged, punching in the code. It unlocked.

  "How'd you know!?" Leo exclaimed.

  "It was just a lucky guess." Mikey shrugged. "Also, he's been mumbling stuff about llamas lately when he naps on the couch."

  "Good work, Mikey." Raph gave the young turtle a thumbs up as they all poked their heads into Donnie's room.

 The softshell turtle was clutching his phone while jumping on his bed, dancing and, even more surprisingly, singing. Leo was disgusted. Raph stared blankly. Mikey was tempted to join in.

  They were too shell shocked to even realise there was not only one, but two voices resonating throughout the room at the time.

  "DANCING QUEEN~ COMING THROUGH, THAT GIRL IS YO- WHAT THE HELL; MICHAEL LEO RAPHAEL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? GET OUT!!"

  Donnie screeched, and robotic arms dutifully tossed the three snooping (and somewhat traumatised) brothers out. They landed on their backs with a loud thump. They blinked dumbly.

  "Let's never try to spy on him again. Ever." Raph deadpanned.

  "Agreed." Leo and Mikey nodded.