Chapter Forty-Two

Chapter Forty-Two

Turns out, Void Stiles hadn't done a good job of keeping me unconscious for a long time. I had woken up first out of Kira and Scott, I crawled to them, waking them up, slapping them against the cheeks softly.

They had woke up as well and I looked down at hallway, Void Stiles was standing opposite to Stiles and Lydia, both clutching onto each other. "But we can change you!" Lydia had hurried out.

"What?" Void Stiles had hissed out, I grabbed my dagger that was a bit away from us. Kira and Scott had gotten up, taking large strides towards Void Stiles, making sure they weren't heard. I pushed myself off the ground, almost stumbling on my face, but I didn't.

"You forgot about the scroll," Stiles had smirked at Void Stiles.

"The Shugendo scroll."

"Change the host," Void Stiles had whispered, cocking his head.

"You can't beat a fox and a wolf." Stiles taunts and I watched as Scott had placed his claws on Void Stiles' shoulder, then Scott bites into Void Stiles' arm, Kira had plunged her sword through Void Stiles' stomach.

Void Stiles was screaming. The lights above us flickered, the sound of thunder was rumbling above us. Kira had pulled back the sword and I made my way towards her. I watched as Void Stiles collapsed onto his knees.

He tilts his head back and a fly had come out of his mouth and it flies around the hallways. My eyes widen when I watched Isaac capture it in the triskele box, shutting the lid. I let out a sigh, oh thank God, I thought we would've had to deal with another problem.

My eyes go down the Void Stiles who moves about before going completely still, I flinched when Void Stiles had collapsed onto the ground, then black smoke appears and he was gone. He had disappeared into thin air, literally.

My mouth went to open, but then it closed. I was in pure, shock... I jumped back when Stiles had collapsed on the ground. Oh, no... "Stiles," I squeaked out and we all dropped on the floor except for Isaac, who stands, watching us.

After minutes of trying to get Stiles to wake up, he had finally opened his eyes and I let out a sigh in relief. "Oh, God, I fainted, didn't I?" Stiles questioned, looking up at us with wide eyes.

A small chuckled past my lips and I brought him up for a hug. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me, thank God we didn't lose Stiles tonight. I pulled back from him, smiling. "We're alive." Stiles then said, looking at all of us. "We all alive?"

My heart dropped a little at 'we're all alive'. God, how I wish I could go back in time and save her. Scott nodded, however. "Yeah. We're okay."

Lydia's smile seemed to drop and she turned her head to the double blue doors. She stands up. Her eyebrows furrow. She had taken a run down the hallways, towards outside.

"Lydia," I called, concern for my friend. What is she doing? I stood up as well, catching up to her. Stiles was close behind us, I could feel it.

It took place down the steps, under the bridge. There stood my father, my uncle and Ethan. I noticed someone lying on the ground and my heart twists, it was Aiden.

I turned back to see Lydia had fallen apart, she runs towards Stiles who wraps his arms around her protectively, looking off into the distances at the scene.

I walk down the stairs, almost stumbling down them at how fast I was going and went I reached to where they were, I finally saw it. Aiden had died. Derek had stood up, looking down at them, sadness filled in his eyes.

Ethan had lost a family member, too.

Derek's eyes snap towards mine, his face completely softening. "Addison," he had called, his voice softening. I let out a sob, not for Aiden, but mainly for Allison. Aiden dead is giving me flashbacks and it hurt me again.

All thought I never had a friendship with Aiden, I somewhat cared for him. I knew that deep down. And to think, he was just becoming one of the good guys...

I felt Derek pull him into his arms and I held onto him, squeezing my eyes shut.

Beacon Hill's was a mistake.

Before Beacon Hills my life was normal. I crave for normal again. I crave for Allison and me to be in my bedroom back in France, dancing to our favourite songs, going to the mall's everyday... Not having to deal with this.

I knew no matter how much I wanted my old life back, I could never get it granted to me. I felt extremely homesick at this point, all I wanted to do was go back home.

And that's exactly what I did.

A/N

Now this is probably a shitty ending. Y'all probably hate me for it and I'm sorry.

So, this is the end of this story... Thanks so much for 17K, and for the journey y'all have taken me!

So, season four will be posted right this second, I won't leave you guys hanging any longer lmao. Love y'all so much, see you later!