Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

We made Kira call her father to get everyone off the school bus because school was pretty much over. We had all rushed to the scene.

We all wait nervously aside, it had gone dead quiet. I watched as Parrish, one of the deputies and Sheriff Stilinski stand opposite each other, Sheriff Stilinski and Parrish stand a few feet away from each other, Sheriff Stilinski was behind the rails and Parrish was at the bus entrance.

Apparently Parrish is a certified HDT and was in the army for two years. He was suited up. Parrish had bravely walked into the bus.

"It's not a bomb, sir, but there is something in the box," Parrish had spoken on the Sheriff Stilinski's walkie talkie. I watched as Parrish puts the name badge with Sheriff Stilinski on it up against the window.

"Oh, my God, there is a bomb," Sheriff Stilinski muttered. "But not here." My eyes widen when I realised it was at the Station. This was all a hoax, a distraction, whatever you called it. Sheriff Stilinski had called his station and before you know it, they were off.

We were not far behind them and I gaped as it had now grown dark, this place was a mess; the bomb had gone off.

Sheriff Stilinski was requesting for back up and ambulance demandingly, multiple officers were on the ground.

I gap at my father and Uncle, I storm over to them. "What are you guys doing here?!" I cried out, I watched Derek weakly gets up, my heart pounding. Oh, God, is he hurt? "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," Derek breaths out, wincing.

"You saved my life," Uncle Chris looked at my Derek, my heartwarming.

I wrapped my arms around Derek carefully and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. "Thank God," I mumbled, he winced a little again and I pulled back quickly. "I'm sorry,"

"Its okay," Derek tells me gently. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me again. "I'm just glad you weren't here when it happened."

"The Oni," I focused my hearing onto Kira's voice. "They're coming."

I almost choked up, God I forget about the Oni. "Stiles, we gotta get you out of here," Scott tells him.

"Derek," I whispered gently. "Derek, I gotta go."

"Yeah, I know," he slowly lets me go, I smiled gently at him. "I love you,"

"And I love you," I mumbled, my heartwarming up. It was rare that Derek said those words and I knew that and I'm soaking it up as much as possible.

"Addison, we gotta go," I heard Scott call me.

I quickly hugged Uncle Chris. "I've gotta go, I'll see you later tonight!" I pulled away from him and on my way out, I nearly tripped but caught myself on one of the desks, letting out a gasp.

"Addison—"

"I'm fine," I tell Derek after I cut him off. "I'm fine!" I stumbled out of the station. God, even in the most serious times I'm still clumsy.

——

"It's an animal clinic?" Kira questions Stiles, Scott, and myself as she and I sit in the back seat of Stiles' Jeep, driving to the animal clinic.

"Yeah, the place is lined with mountain ash," Scott explained to Kira and I watched the rainfall down heavily on the windows. "Just like my house. It will buy us time."

"But they can get through it?" Stiles questioned.

"Eventually," Scott nods and I bite my lower lip. My heart begins to race a little and I licked my suddenly dry lips.

"Nobody's got any other idea?" Stiles asks hopefully and nobody said anything. "Okay, sure. Animal Clinic."

We had finally driven outside the animal clinic, Stiles stops his Jeep and turns off the engine. We all climbed out of the vehicle, we all rushed towards the door whilst getting drenched on in the process.

Scott had turned around and so did I, my eyes widen when some Oni's appeared. "Stiles, get inside!" Scott had thrown Stiles' the keys. Scott had fully transformed, letting out a growl and I got out of my dagger from my put, holding it up high.

"Hey, Kira, get inside!" Stiles had yelled out as soon as he opened the door, Scott and I went to fight off the Oni's as they rushed inside.

One of the Oni's came towards me, I had put my dagger up, shielding the sword that came towards me. I held on to my dagger strongly, glaring at the Oni I kicked the Oni in the stomach, it falls back only a little.

I turned around and saw an Oni coming towards me again and I quickly dodged out of the way, I twirl my dagger around my fingers easily before holding it by the handle. I had upgraded from a collection of daggers to one big dagger.

Using all my strength I flipped an Oni, feeling strong. It falls on its back, I noticed Scott had knocked down an Oni as well, I heard the sound of a sound behind me. I ducked in time as the sword goes over my head and I get out of my crouching position and stand up, holding my sword tightly in my hands.

I had managed to put the dagger into the Oni sideways, the Oni falls backwards and as I was about to push the dagger into another Oni, Scott had a sword in him by the Oni, catching me off guard.

"Scott!" I yelled out, my eyes widening. I dropped the dagger in my hands and used all my strength to kick the Oni that held the sword, the Oni lets go of the sword, flying onto the ground.

"All right, come on," Stiles had come back with Kira, who watched with wide eyes. I let out a gasp, feeling my insides burn. "Get him inside,"

I followed them into the clinic, we had helped Scott over to the bench, Scott was grunting as he was leaning on the bench.

I was about to say something, but before I could I felt a sharp pain go through my head as something had hit in across my head.

I collapsed to the ground; grunting in pain, my vision going blurry. It was seconds later before Kira was on the ground next to me, knocked out cold. My vision soon goes into darkness and before I couldn't have a panic attack, I was knocked out as well.

A/N

Oop she finally got another figjt scene and Void Stiles knocked her out... Ouch, that outta hurt.

Thanks so much for all the love and support love y'all so much see you tomorrow!