Chapter Two

Chapter Two

It was the same night. Allison decided she wanted to talk to Scott about our bruises being the same, we had dropped Lydia off a few minutes ago.

Here I was, sitting in my cousin's car, drawing over my bruise line. I put our wrists together. "I don't know. It doesn't look like much to me. I mean, sure, they are pattern, but does it really mean something?" I questioned her.

She pulls her wrist back and placed it on the wheel. "It's a pattern, it means something." Allison kept insisting.

I looked at her. "You really think Scott's gonna know what it is?"

Allison sighed and shakes her head. "No, but he might know someone who does."

"How are you so sure that it means anything at all?" I continued to question her.

She sucked in a breath. "Because that girl wasn't just looking for Scott. It's like she needed to find him. Like she had to. And that means something."

I looked forward, watching as the street lights go by in a flash.

——

We arrived to the party where Scott was supposedly at, Scott met us outside and we exit the car and he saw us both. He looked at us, confusion flashed over his face.

"This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?" Scott looked at Allison and I.

Allison shakes her head softly.

Suddenly, I had the desire to pee. "I'm sorry, I need to go to the bathroom," I blurt out. Allison looked at me quickly. "I'll be back, in like, a minute top."

"Okay," Allison said slowly.

With that, I rushed into the house and I was greeted by a ton of people with blue cups in their hands, the music loud, and people were dancing.

I finally found the bathroom and walked in there, the only place that didn't smell like alcohol. I closed the door softly and turned around, only to be greeted by Stiles holding a box of XXL condoms.

My mouth dropped in surprise. Oh, my God, what did I just walk myself into?

Stiles looked at me, completely surprised that I was here as well. He cleared his throat and put the box behind him quickly and stands up straight.

"Uh," he stutters over his uh's. "Hey... What are you doing here?"

I looked at the toilet. "To use the toilet,"

"I- I meant at this party," he continues to stutter. I noticed pink shaded the colour of his cheeks and I suddenly lost the urge to pee, and instead, puke.

My own cheeks flushed with pink. "Um, Allison knew Scott was here and we needed to talk to him about something important and I needed to pee, so..."

"Right," Stiles mumbled. "Uh, I'm gonna- I'm gonna go now." He points to the door which I had moved away from and let him continue to do whatever he was going to do.

I let out a sigh of relief and locked the door. I pressed my back against the door, my eyes widening. Stiles is gonna have sex with another girl right now and I just witnessed him pulling out an XXL condom size.

I frowned. He's not that size, is he?

I shake my head, trying to get rid of all the nasty thoughts and continued to do what I was going to do originally.

After I went to the bathroom, I easily made my way back to Allison in no time. I was ready to leave that place.

I came out of the house and walked over to them stood next to Allison again. "Addison, are you okay?" Allison asked me softly.

Chaos | Stiles Stilinski ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें