Chapter 3

Finally, it's time to go back to school. This Christmas break has been so long, and it basically consisted of me thinking about the TMR cast. Countless scenarios of meeting them ran through my head.

I walked to school with my spunky friend, Jasmine, who I splurged to about the trip in 2 months. "O.M.G!!" my diva friend squealed, waving her hands back and forth. "I know!!" I squealed back. Even though I'd already texted her about it the morning I received the tickets, I guess hearing it in person was crazy too!

"What are you gonna say? What are you gonna wear?!" Jasmine exclaimed, her eyes widening at the last sentence. She's been my best friend since kindergarten, and has totally had an eye for fashion ever since. I frowned. I hadn't thought about that at all. "I have no clue!" I replied with exaggerated pain, my head dropping. Let's just say I can be a bit over reactive sometimes.

Jasmine quickly stepped in front of me and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Don't worry girl, I'll help you." I smiled in response. I knew I could count on her. "Thanks Jazz," I said. She nodded and then we continued to walk.

We finally arrived at school and went to our classes. Jasmine and I pretty much had the same schedule, which was a good thing. She is my extra pair of eyes when it comes to looking good. Especially around this really hot guy that I see in the hallways sometimes. His name is Nick, and he's probably the most popular and cutest junior in the school. We'd never be together, though. A sophomore and a junior never mix. Especially a sophomore that's me. Jasmine thinks Nick and I would be good together. I hate to admit it, but I can be really annoying at times, and Nick is calm and collected. No way. A girl can dream though, right?

Jasmine and I huddled into home room, setting our stuff down on our desks. Suddenly, I see a shadow block my view. "Hey ladies," my friend, Oliver, chimed. Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Hey Olive," she said with a smirk. Oliver's face scrunched up. He hated that nickname. "Hi there, Jassssss," he replied, sounding like an obnoxious snake. A wave of annoyance washed over Jasmines face, and she stood up from her chair. "Are you naturally this annoying?" Oliver looked around sarcastically, and then answered, "Pretty much." I hated it when they fought like this. I helplessly watched their bickering. Jasmine settled back into her seat. "You're a child," she said, and then started filing her nails, something she does when she gets annoyed. Oliver smirked in victory and then travelled back to his seat.

My teacher began class, and the realization that in only 2 months I would meet the actors that starred in The Maze Runner hit me, almost causing me to burst out screaming. I would have, except my throat was a little dry and I would've sounded like a cat giving birth.