ও Love Pt .2

~❀~

——Jimin's Flashback——
I just moved to a new city and I was really nervous because I didn't know if I would make new friends. I moved in with my mom since my dad wasn't able to take care of me anymore. During the first week of moving in my mom took me to a park that was a few blocks away. I loved going there to play with my car toys while my mom would go food shopping to the store near by.

One day however when I was playing around near the swings these boys came towards me and started hitting me because I didn't let them touch my toys.  I was crying so much until I heard another voice telling them to leave me alone. Everything looked blurry because of my tears but soon they were being wiped away by a boy.

"Are you okay?" the boy asked.
"Not really." I said trying not to cry.
"What's your name?" He asked me with the sweetest smile.
"I'm Park Jimin, and you?" I said.
"I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you." He hugged me.
"Thank you for saving me." I said hugging back.
"Want to be my friend? I have dumplings too if you want some." He said looking at me.
"Sure let's go." I gave him a smile and we went to the grass to eat dumplings.

——end of flashback——

Jimin's POV

"Jimin? Jimin?." I heard a voice calling me so I quickly snapped back to reality.
"Yes?" I ask.
"We're here." Tae said.

I look outside and notice we're at our favorite place. We both get out the car and make our way to the grass to sit down and eat out dumplings. I love the way we can just sit in silence without it having to be awkward. The dumplings were amazing well of course they were.

"Jimin come follow me." Tae says as he stands up extending his hand out to me.
"Um ok" I say as I reach and grab his hand.

He helped me stand up and started to lead me to the other side of the park. Although before I could see anything else he covered my eyes with his hands and guided me somewhere. A few minutes later he removed his hands and I opened my eyes to see a thousand fireflies next to the pond.

"Wow Tae it's beautiful." I said.
"Also there's something else." He said and I turned to face him and see he's kneeling on one leg.
"Tae?" I said shocked.
"Don't worry it's just a promise ring." He said with chuckle.
"O-oh." I say as he grabs my hand.
"So Jimin would you take me back and this time I promise to make you happy and never let you go." He says looking at me.
"Yes!" I say then he puts the ring on my ring finger.

3rd Person View
After Tae asked Jimin the question and Jimin said yes they both sat down to see the fireflies. Tae grabbed Jimin's hand while Jimin decided to rest his head on Tae's shoulder. It was the most beautiful site they have ever seen and were happy they could share it with each other.

As time passed by they noticed it was late so decided to leave but not wanting the night to end they decided to go to Jimin's place and watch a movie. They both got inside Tae's car and headed to Jimin's house, once they made it they walked inside the house and sat down on the couch.

They picked a scary movie since they wanted to stay awake a little longer. Jimin went to the kitchen and came back with popcorn and a blanket for them, he sat down next to Tae and placed the blanket on top of them.

"Tae are you busy tomorrow?" Jimin asked.
"No, why?" Tae said.
"Well my cousin and his friends want to meet you..." Jimin said.
"Oh that's fine because my brother wants to meet you too." Tae said with a smile.
"Oh! Then we can make a dinner tomorrow and invite them." Jimin suggested.
"That sounds great babe." Tae says putting his arm around Jimin.

They went back to watching their movie and eating popcorn. Maybe tomorrow would be interesting for them or maybe for two other individuals, well only time would tell.

 Maybe tomorrow would be interesting for them or maybe for two other individuals, well only time would tell