ও Beginning

~❀~

Taehyung's Pov
I wake up to the sound of my alarm which I'm used to but it always gets more annoying. I reach for my phone that's next to my nightstand and turn it off then I just lay down looking at the ceiling and sigh.
"Great another day I have to keep my feelings from Jimin."
I soon turn to my phone to check the time. The phone shows 6:40am so I stand up and go to the bathroom to shower before my class starts. As I open the shower door to turn on the water I hear my phone buzz. I smile when I see Jimin's name pop up.

Mochi💞
Good morning Tae!!

Taehyung
Good morning Jiminie!

Mochi💞
Are you ready?

Taehyung
Almost just need to shower

Mochi💞
Ohh... well I'm ready so I'll just wait for you

Taehyung
Alright I'll be there in 20min

Mochi💞
Okie bye~

Taehyung
Bye~

I quickly take more shower and then start to get dressed. I head downstairs to my kitchen and grab an apple then I leave my house making sure to lock the door. Once I'm in my car I send Jimin a text that I'm on my way.

"Okay Tae control yourself and don't mess up."
I took a deep breath then drove to Jimin's house.

Jimin's POV
I'm outside my house waiting for Tae to come pick me up and even though I see him everyday since it's now our 4th month as college students and years since we've been friends but somehow I can't help but to feel nervous.

" Tae if only I would've confessed my feelings earlier then maybe we could've been something more than friends."

I snap out of my little world when I see Tae pulling up in my driveway. I get in his car and greet him with a smile.

"All ready?" Tae asked.
"Yeah! I don't take centuries like you." I tease him
"Yah don't pick on me because you were always late before." Tae said as he began to drive us to our college.
" Yeah, yeah okay." I roll my eyes.

3rd Person View
Along the way to school they kept talking and bringing back old memories. They soon arrived to school and Tae began to walk Jimin to his class then he left to his. Their first 3 classes were alright but for Tae's 4th class the professor asked them to choose partners for their next project. 

Tae looked around to see if he knew anyone but come to think of it he was only friends Jimin so he didn't know who to pick. Tae decide to just sit there and wait for a miracle then a girl walked up to him little did he know she isn't a miracle.

Taehyung's POV
I was just sitting down on at my desk spacing out until a girl came up to me. She was really pretty but I wasn't sure why she was heading towards to me.

"Hey! You're Kim Taehyung right?" She asked.
"Yeah that's me and you are?" I said with a smile.
" Oh I'm Lee April, I just moved here." She said looking a little nervous.
" Ahh I see." I said.
"Um... would it be okay if we partner up for the project?" She said with a sweet smile.
"Yeah that's fine with me." I said and pat the chair next to me.

April seemed like a nice a girl and this time class wasn't boring at all. The whole class we would be making jokes or talk about ourselves just getting to know each other. After class I went to lunch to meet Jimin and decided to bring April with me so she can meet him. I'm sure the three of us will be become great friends.

 I'm sure the three of us will be become great friends