ও Confession

~ ❀~

3rd Person view
It's now Tuesday and Jimin noticed that Tae has been acting rather suspicious but he didn't mind since they were still spending time together.

Jimin was also nervous since tomorrow would be their anniversary and he had nothing planned but maybe Tae would plan something or it would just be them hanging out at Jimin's house watching movies. Well it didn't matter what it was all they care about is spending time together.

Taehyung's POV
I'm really nervous because I've been planning everything for tomorrow... but I'm excited because I'll finally be able to ask the big question.

"Ah I'm so happy I'll be able to make you mine tomorrow Jimin." I say smiling like an idiot.
"I just hope you accept me..." I kinda frown but smile at the thought that he might say yes.

"Well I should sleep since tomorrow should be a long day." I sigh as I stretch.

Then I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, when I'm done I change into my pjs and lay down on my bed. It was hard falling asleep but I managed to drift off to sleep thinking of my precious Jimin.

——

3rd Person View
Tae woke up excited and surprised he managed to wake up on time. As he got up he started to get ready and text Jimin he's on his way. Once he was done he grabbed some roses he had bought yesterday so he can give them to Jimin when he picks him up.

Jimin was really nervous and wasn't sure how to act but he took a deep breathe and started to get ready. He got a text from Tae saying he was on his way and his heart started beating like crazy.
"Oh Namjesus please help." He said walking down the stairs to his front door.

Tae was now outside Jimin's house and waited for him to go outside. It didn't take long before Jimin went to meet Tae outside and got on his car.

Jimin's POV
When I got inside Tae's car he gave me roses which made blush because I didn't expect him to do that.

"Uh thanks Tae." I say blushing with a smile.
"No problem." He smiles back and gives me a wink.

The whole ride to school was great because we just talked about how we met and all of the things we went through together as kids and now teens.

"Tae I'm really happy I was able to meet you when I did because now my life is better." I say to him.
"The feeling is mutual also you might be more happy after classes are over." he says with a grin.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Nothing just wait." He says as he pulls up at the parking lot.
We both get out the car and start walking to our classes.

——

Taehyung's POV
It was now after school and I waited for Jimin in my car. When I saw him coming it felt like my heart was going to come out my chest from beating so much.

"You ready?" I ask.
"I'm not sure." he says looking down.
"Don't worry it'll be fun." I reassure him.
"Okay then I trust you." He says smiling at me.

We both get in my car and I drive us to a special place. We make it to the place and we get out the car but I open the back door to grab a basket with dumplings in it. I look at Jimin and he seems to be happy that we're here.

"What do you think?" I ask him.
"I love it !!" He says while hugging me.
"Well let's go sit down on the grass and eat some dumplings." I can see his smile show when I say dumplings.

When we walk there I grab his hand and give him a smile. He looks at our hands and then at me as he smiles and blushes.

"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Y-yeah I'm g-good." He looks at me.
"Well then let's sit." I look at him.
We sit down on the grass and enjoy our dumplings then once we finish I grab his hands and look at him.
"Jimin?" I say looking into his beautiful eyes.
"Y-yes?" He looks at me.
"Would you be my boyfriend?" I ask.
"U-uh well... YES!!" He says wrapping his arms around my neck.
"Yes! I was worried you would say no to me." I say hugging back.
"I would never say no to you." He says blushing look at me.
"Really so if I ask for a kiss right now would you give me one?" I say looking at him with a smirk.
"You don't even have to ask." He says as he grabs me by my neck and kisses me and without hesitation I kiss him back.

"I love you." I say in between the kiss.
"I love you too." He says still kissing me.

" He says still kissing me