ও Gift

~~

3rd Person View
That day after the incident happened Tae went to go explain to Jimin what happened but Jimin wouldn't listen to him.

Tae thought everything would be better if he explained what happened because he didn't want Jimin to hate him for something that wasn't really his fault.

It didn't matter what he said because Jimin still didn't want to listen to him. At this point Tae just decided to give Jimin time to calm down so then they can properly talk but he didn't know how long that would be. It didn't matter though because he would always waiting for Jimin no matter what.

Taehyung's POV
I'm laying down on my bed wondering what to do to make Jimin forgive me but I can't really think of anything. I just don't want to lose him because he's my everything, my soulmate and of course my cute little dumpling.

"What can I do?" I ask myself.
I do want to give him space but I also want him to know that I still love him and I'll wait for him no matter what. That's when suddenly I thought of something that I can do while still maintaining my distance from him so he won't feel pressured.

"I'll just send him roses and cute notes until valentines." I say with a smile.
I mean yeah that sounds cheesy but I will do anything to have him back.

3rd Person View
It was the next day at school and Tae started his plan to get Jimin back. The whole week he would send Jimin roses or cute notes to each of his classes including the last ones they had together.

Before Jimin had enter his class Tae had already left the roses with the note on his desk now he only had to do that every class for the rest of the week and hope Jimin would talk to him at least next so he can ask him to be his valentine.

Tae was walking to his class and he saw Jimin walk by with a sad expression and he couldn't help but to feel guilty. Before Jimin went in his class they made eye contact and Tae gave him a smile but Jimin just looked away.

Tae sighed and walked to class trying not look sad and he just hope that Jimin would be more happy after he saw that rose and the note.

Jimin's POV
I went inside my class and saw roses on my table with a little note next to them. I knew it had to be Tae the one who put them there because he was walking to his class from this direction. I just sat down and picked them up to smell them and to be fair they had a nice scent. Then I turned to the note and picked it up to read it.

I don't care how long I'll have to wait if it means I can have you in my arms again. I'll be here meanwhile longing for that beautiful smile.

Love Tae

I caught myself smiling at the note because even if I tried to deny it I knew that Tae is the love of my life but right now I just need time so I'll just be waiting for everything to fall in place.

——

I finally made it home and I'm just exhausted but happy because of how many roses and cute notes Tae left me. He's always outdoing himself but I don't mind because that's just how he always shows me his love for me and I really appreciate it.

I started to put the roses in water and put some around the house while I decided to put the notes in a little box I had.

I went get ready for bed and once I was done I laid down on my bed and hope that maybe tomorrow I can feel this happy again.