ও Distant

~❀~

Jimin's Pov
It's Sunday morning and I'm just not feeling like myself, there's something I'm missing and I know exactly what it is...well maybe who it is.

The whole week Tae has been hanging out with April and I feel really hurt because I haven't seen his eyes, lips, cute nose, and damn even his cute puffy hair.

"Tae I wonder if you miss like I miss you." I say as I get up from my bed and walk to the kitchen. When I'm in the kitchen I grab some milk and cereal to eat. Once I prepare my food I sit down on the table and eat.

"I hope he didn't forget about our anniversary this Wednesday..." I look at my cereal not feeling hungry anymore.  I know it was mostly my fault because I stopped talking to him but I had no choice since she threatened me.

"Tae I wish I could tell you everything but I can't risk our friendship."

Taehyung's POV
I'm at a cafe with April since she invited me although I didn't really want to come. Jimin hasn't been able to leave my mind, we haven't seen each other in week since he stopped texting me and just reaching out for me in general.

"Hey April? Have you noticed Jimin is avoiding us?" I ask her
"Yeah but he seems to be busy." She said assuring me it was just that.
"That's not like Jimin though maybe I should I text him and arrange for us to hang out." I say picking up my phone until April grabs it from my hand which I found rather off.

"Tae you're with me right now... am I not enough for you?" She said with a sad expression.
"April it's not that... it's just Jimin-"She cuts me off.
"Jimin, Jimin, Jimin is that all you think about?!" Now she's grabbing my arm tight.
"What's wrong you? I thought you liked him?" I say as a grab her hand trying to make let go off my arm.
"No! I don't I hate how much you care for him and ugh I wish you guys never met!" She said yelling and everyone looked at us.

"Let go." I say looking down.
"No Tae I'm sorry I didn't mean that" she's now holding on to me even more tight.
"I said let go!" I was starting to lose my temper but she eventually let my arm go and I left her in the cafe.

April's POV
Tae just left me alone in the cafe with everyone starting at me after what had just happened. I was sad but also mad because I couldn't believe he didn't even acknowledge my feelings.

"Damn looks threatening Jimin didn't work out." I mumbled to myself. I knew I needed to plan something out so I won't lose Tae but what can I possibly do. I started to leave the cafe and walk home thinking of something.

"Ugh I need time to figure out something I just hope Jimin knows what's good for him and stays away." I say as I go inside my apartment.

3rd Person View
Soon after Tae left the cafe he got in his car and drove to Jimin's house. After about 20 minutes later he made it and got off to knock on his door. Tae knocked on the door and he soon heard footsteps coming towards the door.

When the door opened it revealed Jimin who was really shocked to see Tae stand outside his door.
"Tae what are you doing here?" He asked.
"I wanted to see you and I just really missed you." Tae says as he hugs Jimin.
"You shouldn't be here what if April sees you?" He didn't hug back.
" What about her? You mean more to me... this whole week felt longer without you at my side." He pulled away with his hands on Jimin's shoulders.

Jimin couldn't hold back the tears and hugged him tight like it would be that last time he saw him.
"I missed you too Tae." Jimin said still hugging Tae.

" Jimin said still hugging Tae