"Change my Future"

She rsscued herself and blamed her class fellow Daisy who was guiltless at all. Amelia is very worried that if she will tell everyone about the murder, how will they react and all the respect and love she'd ever got will get lost. I am most valued just because I had a valuable friend, Bella. People will poke fun at me. What could I do know?

                   She thought that she should go again in the shopping mall to meet the clairvoyant to ask him that if there is some way to change my future. She went to the shopping mall and met the clairvoyant. Amelia asked to the clairvoyant, "How can I change my future?Is there some way to save me?"

                "You should thought this before before doing the murder. Now you cannot change your future and you'll be drowning soon." The clairvoyant replied.

                   "Can you show me my future a little more?" Amelia questioned and the clairvoyant answered, "Yes, close your eyes." She closed her eyes and saw herself completely wet. Her eyes make up was spread, maybe she was crying. She was still, means that she was not moving or calling anyone for help, in other words she was still with open eyes. What does it mean? Will she really drown?

              She was changing her mind. She thought firstly to tell Daisy that she murdered Bella. But then she thought how Daisy will react. So her final decision was to go at Daisy's house to meet her parents. She is now understanding that she really done bad with Bella, she understood it by the fact that if Bella was alive and saw Amelia's success, she would never get jealous. She would be very happy to see Amelia's victory. What will be her next decision?

                          "Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's
                            blessings instead of you own."