"Drowning"

As she closed her eyes, she saw a river and someone with a lot of money was drowning into it. Then she saw his father was saying, "I told you not to give the punishment of your sins to others." No one was helping her although a crowd of people was watching her. She noticed the girl who was drowning completely looked like her. Who was she?

Actually she was Amelia and she saw herself drowning in the deep river. She opened her eyes then. She was shivering and said, "It is impossible. You are fake and how are you so sure that this will really happen?"

"I am sured because I had read what you did and I am well awared of your deeds." The clairvoyant said. She was reacting as she really did a big sin and she left.

She went back home and her servants were astonished that she had only two shopping bags in her hand, because whenever she went to the shopping, she came back always with ten to twelve shopping bags. "Did you sweep my room? I need tea. Bring it to my room." She ordered her servants.

She was highly stunged. She called her father and told about what had happened. Her father said, "Don't believe such things. Maybe that clairvoyant told a lie. I think you should visit someone else who will predict your future." He advised but Amelia refused. She was thinking that her life can never change.

She said that, "No dad, I am already tensed." Her father said in reply, "Maybe this will reduce your tension." Amelia said, "I will think about it dad, bye." And she ended the call, she was trying to calm herself.

Will she decide to visit another clairvoyant? What was the sin? Can you guess?