"The Murder"

Amelia had two best friends, Bella and Sophia. Sophia came to meet Amelia at her home. "Hi, How are you? I was missing you so much. You did not even come to meet me." Amelia replied, 'Hi, I am fine. What about you? Sorry, I was busy with some work."

Sophia saw the tensity on her face and asked, "Amelia, Why are you so upset? I had never seen you such worried before.Where the smile on your face get lost?"

                  "Can I share a secret with you which is just kept between me and dad?" She asked Sophia. Sophia replied, "Sure, why not?" Amelia alert her that this  must not be revealed and told to anyone if she trust Amelia. Sophia agreed.

                 "I murdered..." She was tongue tied at the moment. Sophia said, "You mudered whom? You can trust me." She lost her words again. Sophia said, "Calm down and tell me. Wait! You mean you murdered Bella? Tell me."

                  "Yes, I killed her. I used a knife to kill her and I scragged her so badly that she lost her breathes and then she died. I locked her in our school's washroom and then I ran out of the window and I think my past is coming in my present." She told while crying.

                 "Didn't you feel ashamed by doing such sin? You murdered your own childhood friend. Why can't you bear anyone's happiness? I will tell this to everyone." She said angrily.

                 "Don't dare to do that. I will also murder you, then. I will tell it to everyone when I'll be able to." She said.

                 "Ok, but I will tell everyone if you would not. That's my first and last warning. Alter yourself." Sophia said in great anger.

Why Amelia murdered her best friend, Bella? Will she repent on it?