"Reason"

There are some sins which are not forgivable. She did very wrong with her best friend but what enforced her to do such sin? The reason was that Bella whenever met Amelia, told about how happy she was with her affluent and fortunate life and how everyone supports her in taking her decisions. Bella had progressed very much. She was the topper of her class and everyone admired her a lot. She was loved by everyone. She was more rich than Amelia and was very soft hearted.

                   Amelia was also good at studies, but when her school fellows started giving Bella a lot of value and respect, Amelia started getting envious. Bella always wore branded and expensive clothes and had stylish sandles, wearing gold jewellery, always had a handbag and was really pretty. Boys, sometimes, had a bad intention on her but she was very positive and did not have any bad intention.

                 As Bella more progressed, Amelia started to  meet her with grudge in her heart. As some time, Amelia got so jealous of her that she killed Bella and this eviousness was made the reason of murdering her.

                 No one can doubt Amelia was Bella's murder because she was her best friend for nine years and seemed to be so nice with her in front of everyone and that's why she got save but someone else penalized her mistake. Who was that someone else?

Well, she removed all the proves against her and she made a ploy and proved all the clues against someone else true. So, here the reason of the murder is revealed but who is that innocent person who is suffering from retribution?

        You'll be awared in the next part...