Knowing What Your Up Against

Jake's POV

Damn you Jasper Hale! If you would have never came, I'd have her- I'd OWN HER!

For two years I pursued her, I figured if I lured her in gently, there'd be no resistance when I finally claimed her, but you had to show up- you had to take her from me! If I can't have her- NO ONE WILL!

Flashback

Almost three years, I was new to witch-hunting, my training only going about four months. I'd been given a talisman to wear that could detect nearby magic - so imagine my surprise that the talisman would react suddenly in school.

Forks High, one of the most boring places in existence, has a witch roaming its halls. I followed the signs of the talisman to the outdoor eating area. It was one of those rare sunny days where everyone ate outside and tried to take in as much sun as possible. As I walked further away from the tables- I saw a lone figure standing on the grass, a girl. Someone had mentioned that a new student had started this week. I'd heard all the rumors about how hot she was and that she'd been asked out a few times already. She turned them all down though. If she's a witch, I could understand why- my folks had already explained about the soulmates, she probably swore not to touch another man who is not her destined.

I stopped walking- there was noone else in the area- she had to be the witch. She probably sensed me staring and turned to face me. God she is goregous, shit if she were just human I could do this right. The things I could do to that tight little body.

She stared me down, probably annoyed that I was checking her out like this

She stared me down, probably annoyed that I was checking her out like this. When I finally got to her eyes, I was hooked. This girl had no hesitation- she was all strengh, she was glorious- and she knew it. I wanted her- soulmate or not- I WANTED HER!

The family rule said that I had the option to claim a personal witch, the men in my family have been doing it for centuries- even going so far as to marry the female witches they claim. Maybe I could do the same with her.

As I was thinking of all this, I had completely forgotten that I was still staring at her,but then she spoke, "Do you mind, being oggled wasn't on my to-do list today,"

She spoke as confidently as she looked. Shit it was hard for me to talk, I just wanted to stand there and look at her- no it was more than that- I wanted to take her, I wanted to claim her, I wanted to own her!

"Sorry, just never seen a girl as beautiful as you before," - She rolled her eyes at me! She disregarded me!

Calm down, try again, "I'd heard we had a new student, but I didn't catch your name,"

"If your so intuned to gossip- I'm sure someone will tell you soon enough," and then she walked away.

God why did she have to leave, even though she looked so good doing it!

That's it, she's mine- I don't have to be rough, I just have to earn her trust. First things first- gotta get her name.

So I chased after her.......

End Flashback

Two years I've worked to get her and then Jasper Hale shows up and swipes her away- FUCK THAT SHE'S MINE!

SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MINE!!

My family and I will destroy this coven and take Adira and her cousin, they will become our slaves. I will have her in everyway possible- Body, Mind and Power! I will own her and if she refuses, I'll slaughter her !

Omniscent POV

Edward sat upstairs listeningto Jake's thoughts, he'd hasn't heard such a sick twisted mind is years. It was disgusting and terrifying- even if Jake was only a human.

He had to tell the family that there might not be a peaceful ending to this situation with him.