Unexpected Problem

In the weeks since Jasper and I have found each other, we've only grown closer. In fact I've grown close to the entire family: Rose and Alice are the best friends I've ever had, and Emmett and Edward are like protective big brothers. It's so cool to share my magic with them, their always so interested when I perform spells.
I have no doubt that Jasper and I were made for each other, we spend hours just talking and holding one another. I've always been the type to physically show my affection and it seems like Jasper loves it, some days we don't even need to speak; just sharing a kiss or having our skin touch is enough.

The only thing I don't enjoy is the unwanted attention our relationship has brought

The only thing I don't enjoy is the unwanted attention our relationship has brought. Whenever we're in school, all we get is stares and whispers. And all of a sudden girls think they can walk up and flirt with my mate and boys thinks they can try to touch and flirt with me as if I'm easy.
I can't tell you how many times Jasper and I have had to calm each other down. But today is no different it appears

 But today is no different it appears

I was standing by my locker waiting for Alice and Jasper to meet me when Jake Norman decided to try and flirt

I was standing by my locker waiting for Alice and Jasper to meet me when Jake Norman decided to try and flirt. See Jake has been trying to get my attention since last year , but I kept ignoring him and refused to make eye contact, but apparently that means 'waste more of my time'

 See Jake has been trying to get my attention since last year , but I kept ignoring him and refused to make eye contact, but apparently that means 'waste more of my time'

Finally I see Jasper and Alice walking down the hall and I turn to start walking towards them, but I'm stopped by Jake grabbing my wrist and pulling me back. I was well past annoyed now and I could see Jasper's jaw clench in anger. Now vampires and protective and territorial, now throw in the fact that Jasper and I are a newly mated pair- Jake might lose an arm if he doesn't back off soon.
"You need to let me go. Honestly if I've been turning you down since last year, what makes you think I would want you now that I'm in a committed relationship?" I yank my arm out of his grip and try to walk away again but he grabs me again this time around the waist!
" C'mon your gonna let the new guy have a chance at you, but I can't even get one date. You owe me at least that!"
Before I could respond Jasper grabbed Jake's shoulder squeezing hard enough to make him lose his grip on me. Once I was free, he walked around and grabbed my hand, looking into my eyes to make sure I was okay. I could see his eyes darken in rage, and I place my hands on both sides of his face pulling him down for a kiss. He took a moment to relax before facing Jake again,
" If you ever lay your hands on my woman again without her permission, I'll break them- understand"

I could see that we were starting to gather attention and it only seemed to fuel Jake's ego. However I could feel the presence of those that would quickly deflate it. As he was about to shoot off his mouth again, the rest of the Cullens gathered around us. Jasper , Edward and Emmett stood staring at Jake ready to put him in his place.

"Last warning stay away from Adira. In fact stay away from all of us, or this won't end well for you." With that we all turned around and headed for the cafeteria.
As we all sat down , Alice got sucked into a vision. We continued on as normal so we wouldn't draw anymore attention. I pulled out my lunch and started eating, though all I really pack is small snacks so that the others can pass me portions off food. That way I pass back the empty plastic containers and it looks like they've eaten.
When Alice finally snaps out of it , she jerks and grabs my hand urgently. "Don't go anywhere near Jake again- especially by yourself!"

I chuckle. " that's a huge given Alice, he's a major creep and a jerk!"
She shook her head urgently, " No Adira. He's witch hunter and he knows what you are!"

I freeze instantly, I've never had to encounter a witch hunter but my parents did. They horrible and merciless, so the fact that one has been so close for so long is terrifying to say the least. I could see everyone tense up.
" He raving about you being protected by us, he definitely knows your a witch, but he doesn't know what we are." Edward stated after reading Jakes mind.
My leg started bouncing with anxiety, A WITCH HUNTER in Forks. What was the point of moving to a small town if they could still find me. Jasper places his hand in my thigh and starts running soothing circles on my skin, he also sent out waves of calm to help me relax.
"Sweetheart none of us are gonna let him get to you. That bastard will die before he can ever lay a hand on you" I grabbed his hand and smiled up at him.
"Thank you love," and we shared a sweet kiss.

Looking around the table I could see everyone had the same conviction in their eyes as Jasper did, they really would protect me from Jake and any accomplices he may have. I knew I was safe with them.
Now to get rid of a witch hunter.