Introductions and Questions

Adira POV
Entering AP history, I notice that three of the Cullen 'kids' are in my class: My Mate, the Mindreader, and the Pixie; This should be interesting.

Walking to my seat, I can feel their anticipation to approach, to ask questions about me. The mindreader especially. I figured it was only fair that I take the initiative. As soon as I turned around, the pixie practically jumped on me!

"Hi, I'm Alice- I can tell you're going to be an amazing sister!"

"Alice!!" The mindreader and my mate admonished

Chuckling at the three of them, I finally spoke up to introduce myself. "Well Alice, my name is Adira Wright, I can't wait to get to know you. And, great outfit by the way!"

 And, great outfit by the way!"

Before, she could respond, the mindreader interupted.

"How do you know?"
I simply smirked at him. "This doesn't seem like the place for this conversation. Would you and your family like to come over after school - I could explain there."
I suddenly felt like a fire had been lit across my skin. Turning towards my mate, I interlaced my fingers with his, "Hello, nice to see the attraction is mutual but, can you tell me your name?"

"My name is Jasper darlin'. So you know what we are to each other as well?"

His gaze never wavered from me and even though he's supposed to feel cold , I could only feel the warmth of his energy, of him. He was absolutely perfect and he is absolutely mine. 

" One thing our two species have in common is the importance of ones mate,"

Before the conversation could go any further, Mr. McAlister started the lesson by taking roll.  He felt the need to tease once he reached my name, " No Bageherra today Adira?"

"Bageherra is always with me," I placed my purse on the desk and Bageherra popped his head out.

I could here Alice giggling behind me. Bageherra hopped out of the bag and climbed on my shoulders.
"So the blonde is your mate? He looks strong, I approve." 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the mindreader's head snap up and look at Bageherra. I couldn't help but giggle at his face and Alice was laughing right along with me. Looking over at Jasper , I found he was already watching me. I smiled at him and linked our hands together again.

As class ended, I asked them about there schedules. Turns out Jasper, Alice and I have all the same classes. Mindreader is in most of our classes except for English and biology. I suppose I shoul learn his name before this class is over-

"It's Edward,"...... Rude   
I agreed to sit with them at lunch, so I can meet their other two siblings, Rosalie and Emmett.

Time Skip to Lunch

It's official, Alice and Rosalie are the only girls in this school that I can actually enjoy my time with. They are such beautiful and vibrant women, it's almost impossible not to love them at first.
In fact this statement can be made for all of the Cullen 'kids'. The entire lunch was spent getting to know each other and , everyone seemed excited to come to my house tonight so I could explain everything. They had already confirmed with their 'parents' Carlisle and Esme. 

Getting to know all of them is wonderful but, getting to know Jasper is almost enlightening. He's my mate and he's also the most passionate and considerate individual.

He's been through so much and yet still has the capacity for love. And he loves so deeply. He told me about Maria, Peter and Charlotte. He explained how meeting Alice in that diner saved his soul. And what a beautiful soul he has.
I've only spent one day with him and I can't imagine spending another day without him.