Hotel

Aidans POV

I finish what I was doing and go into the room to see y/n bringing in the cart full of suitcases "what are you doing?" I say cluelessly. "Uhm bringing our stuff in? Duh" she says while putting the suitcases on the floor. I take a walk though the hotel and look at the gym and when I come back y/n is fixing things up and greets me with a hug.

"Aidan you'll never know what I found." Y/n says with a smile. "What did you find? A condom?" I say laughing.

"Ew no! A hot tub!" She exclaims while pulling me to a room.

I see a little tub with steaming water bubbling "do you wanna go in it later?" I ask, she nods her head and leaves the room.

Yn POV

Whist I leave the room to check the car for anymore of our stuff, my phone starts buzzing.

An unknown caller was calling me, I answer and I hear nothing so I say a simple "hello?"

"Is this y/n?"

"Yes, who is this-?"

"Erm that is private information, do you know the whereabouts of Aidan Gallagher?"

"I don't even know who I am speaking to and you want to know where I am?"

"Please, trust me, I want to tell to but I can't at the moment. We have a warrant for Mr. Gallagher, we just want to ask him a few questions."

I get scared and hang up, then block the number.

Walking back to the hotel room where Aidan is to tell him about the call I just had.

Looking at my phone, I bump into someone.

"Oh- ah my apologies miss!"
A mysterious boy said.

He was quite attractive... but I have a boyfriend.

"Ah it's okay hah.." I giggle out.

"Uhm miss, could I get your name?" He says to me.

"Uh I really shouldn't.." I said carefully.

"But we could just talk awhile? I'm going to the private lobby, would you like to join me?"

I thought about this for a moment.

Aidan wouldn't mind, I don't think.

"Hm my name is Y/n, I can make a new friend, but I cannot stay long."

"Oh sure miss y/n, I'm Cameron Brodeur" the cute boy said while smiling.

It made me blush a little bit.

We walked down to the private lobby, there was a hot tub there too, also a bar.

"Would you like something to drink?"
Cameron asked politely.

I nod slightly, careful not to be too friendly.

Cameron motions his hand over to the sofa near, I sit down and admire the fancy room.

We talk and joke, I get a little bit too comfortable with him, Cameron places his hand on my knee, I blush.

Cameron slowly and gently moves his hand far up my thigh,

"Ahem, I must go, my uh.. my friend is waiting for me, until next time Cameron." I blurt out and stand up, placing the glass on the table, going towards the door.

"Wait!" Cameron calls to me.

I turn and with a worried face he comes running.

"May I?" Cameron says softly

I don't say anything, scared but I want more...

Cameron puts his thumb on my chin and his pointer under under my chin, slightly tilting my head up to look at him.

He leans closer and closer, I don't move, feeling someone's eyes on me I turn towards the window, someone moves along.

Nervous, I quickly peck Cameron's lips.

"Thank you." I say walking out finally.

Speed walking to the hotel room, hoping Aidan doesn't know what I just did.

Walking in, I see him sitting on the chair, on his phone.

"H-hey Aidan!" I say smiling

"Hey girly" he says with a slight smile, then it quickly fades.

"It's getting late, we should go in the hot tub and then sleep.." I suggest.

"Okay then" Aidan says quickly undressing.

This was strange as I did not expect him to be so fast about it.

We both get into the warm water.

"Baby you were gone for a while..." Aidan says to me, looking a little bit distressed.

"I- I met a new friend, we talked for awhile sorry, I lost track of time. Her story was really interesting." I lie

"Her?" Aidan says staring deeply into my eyes.

"Yes." I simply lie again.

He lets out a sigh, pulling me onto his lap, "would you want someone else or just me?" Aidan said right after that he goes kissing my neck.

I enjoy this, "just you."

"Hmm are you sure? You know I'm a bad boy.." Aidan groans out, sliding my underwear into the side and touching down there.

I moan a few times and I take his pp out and put it inside there.

Moaning and groaning later...

Heavy breathing I let out, "Aidan.. let's go to bed please"

"Sure babe, I'm gonna go get some towels first okay?" Aidan carries me to the bed, and I quickly rest my eyes.

I hear Aidan leave the room and think about Cameron once more. He was so soft, so... I can't explain it.

Aidan POV

I can't believe that slut cheated on me so quickly like that. That little shit is gonna get it.

I followed the same way they both went to that private room.

Looking through the door window, the boy who made my babe fall out of love with me was sitting on the sofa. I walk in, quietly.

I think quickly, I get a few ice balls, this mf didn't have cubes, they were circles.

I take a few, going up behind him, I notice he passed out drunk, his pants were unbuckled, bet you he was playing with himself as he thought about My Girl.

I sneak up, and open his mouth, shoving the ice down his throat. I pinch his nose making sure he can't breathe.

"S- STo-" the boy choked out.

He was so drunk he didn't know what was happening, he barely put up a fight.

I place his body on the ground, making a scene.

Rushing out of the room and back to the hotel room to my girl.

She will always and forever be mine.