First Day

Small mention of a suicide attempt >~<

Y/N POV

Its my first day of school, I'm gonna be in senior year so I'm excited to get school over with, for the time being. I'm a little nervous since my old bully Sandra will be joining us again this year. She was a real bitch, I wasnt anything but nice to her.

Flash back to 6th grade

When a girl named Sandra came to my school I really didn't have any friends and I tried to make some but it was hard. Ever since my mom passed everything went dark. Wanna talk about best friend?

Well she was my bestest friend in my whole life. It Got so bad to the point where I wanted to take my life, my grandma found me about to over dose on her pills. Anyway it was lunch time and I went up to this girl, Sandra, she sat alone, too shy to talk to anyone.

"Hello.." I mumbled. "Oh hi.." she mumbled back, me being surprised that she heard me, sat down next to her. I introduced myself and we just clicked. Me and her were friends for what seemed like a lifetime. We laughed and goofed around all the time, till someone told us to stop.

She was my best friend I loved her as I did with my mom. That until my junior year of high school. She had changed everything I knew about her, just to be like the other girls. Sluty and untrue. I was so mad I confronted her, what a big mistake. She beat me up until I was bruised and bloodied.

After that day she was nothing but a bitch to me. She was known as the slut you fuck around the block. And I was known as the cry baby. I hated her. More than I hate (your least favorite vegetable). She broke my heart and I will never forgive for it.

Back to reality

I am not happy about it at all. Well hope for god to send a miracle so this shit will be over.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

3rd POV

Y/n got ready for school and got on the bus. You had a number of stops to pick up more noisemakers. You were at the last stop when a boy got on, you hadn't noticed until he stopped at your seat. "May I sit here?" The boy said.

"Huh?" You take your headphones off because you usually just try to block the noise out. "Uh. Can I sit here?" The boy repeated once more. "I dont know a can you?" You sass. "Oh.." he turns around to find another seat and you realize what you said. "Hey kid, I'm kidding. Sure you can sit by me." You say hoping he would change his mind.

He turns around with a smile on his face as he takes off his backpack and sits next to you. "So what's your name?" "Uhm. My name is y/n" you replied. "Ah what a beautiful name you have, my name is Aidan."

Y/n POV

OMG THIS BOY IS SO HOT!!!

"Oh thanks heh" I blush.

AH NO I CANT BE BLUSHING!!

3rd POV

The pair chat for awhile and get to know one another. They arive at school and exchange numbers, whilst y/n is blushing Aidan is excited to be friends with her.

What will happen in the next chapter?

SUICIDE IS NOT A JOKE AND SHOULD NOT BE A LAUGHING MATTER. IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH DEPRESSION OR IF YOU THINK TAKING YOUR LIFE IS THE BEST WAY OUT. ITS NOT PLEASE GET HELP. CALL THIS NUMBER. 1-800-273-8255

That was a little short Sorry about that. Anyways see ya later!💖