After School

Kind of smut

Aidans POV

I met a new friend today, her name is y/n and I think she is very pretty. She showed me to all my classes, she is really nice to me. I think I have a lititle crush on her too!

3rd POV

Y/n and Aidan went home and texted each other.

Y/n: hey Aidan :)

Aidan: oh hello ;)

Y/n: I really dont want to do my homework

Aidan: Do you not get it or are you just being lazy?

Y/n: I don't get it. Math is hard.

Aidan: Could I help you?

Y/n: Uh sure if you want, you can come to my house.

Aidan: oh okay, I'll be there in 5.

Aidan drove to y/n's house and helped explain her homework to her.

Aidans POV

Y/n was finally starting to get her homework. After a few minutes I couldn't stop staring at her. "What are you looking at nerd?"

Y/n giggled. I finally caught myself and snapped out of it.

"Huh? Oh sorry I couldn't take my eyes off you." I said. Y/n blushed and carried on writing the equation.

I touched her chin to make her look at me with my index finger and my thumb.

I stared at her for a few seconds, her (your color eyes) were so memorizing, planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Y/n POV

I was just doing the math when all of a sudden Aidan made a move, and kissed me!

I was so shocked, I havent know him very long.

I broke the kiss and looked at him with a confused expression.

"A-Aidan.." I started. I was so in the moment that I didnt waste much time and crashed my lips into his.

3rd POV

Y/n leaned on Aidan as his back hit the bed. The two made out for a bit when y/n's grandma knocked on the door.

"Y/n! Aidan!" Dinners ready!" She shouted just loud for us to hear.

Y/n broke the kiss once more and got off of Aidan. "Heh sorry.." she chuckled nervously.

"Oh its alright.." Aidan grinned. "Um. W-We should probably Go- or my uh grandma will suspect something.." y/n stutters.

The two teens stand on their feet and walk downstairs to the dinner table where y/n's grandma cooked (your favorite food).

"Thanks grandma!" She says. "Yes, Thank you" Aidan Said. "Oh you two are welcome!" She exclaimed.

"Aidan sweetheart if you'd like you could sleepover for the night, it's a little late and I wouldn't want you to get hurt!" She offered.

Y/n looked at Aidan and widened her eyes. "Ah you're so nice, Thank you." Aidan accepted, while eating his food.

Y/n was so excited. She almost choked on her (your favorite drink). "Whoops!" She laughed.

The teens finished their dinner and decided to go upstairs to her room. "GOODNIGHT GRANDMA!!" she shouted. Her grandma said goodnight and Aidan went upstairs to y/n's room.

"Hey Aida-" y/n was interrupted by Aidan pushing her against the wall and smashing his lips onto hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, Aidan groped her butt (oh no) and she jumped.

Aidan carried her to the bed and threw her (Yeet). He had a smirk plastered onto his lips, took his shirt off.

"Wait Aidan." Y/n started. "I've only known you a day. I-I.. I dont think we should do this yet..." she explained.

"Oh sure whatever you want babe" Aidan was disappointed but y/n did make a good point. He sat down on the bed.

"We have to go to school tomorrow, we should get some sleep.." y/n mentioned.

"Hmm you're right, Goodnight Y/n" Aidan said as he kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Aidan.." she smiled.

DID YOU THINK THERE WAS GONNA BE SMUT? HAHAHAHAHA NOPE. I might do a smut in another chapter. I'm not very good at writing it so..

Hope you enjoyed. Byyyyyee!!😘