Morning

Murder 😬
Friday 10:33 am

3rd POV

Y/n lie alseep staring at the ceiling, next to Aidan, she wakes up and remembers what happened last night.

Y/n POV

Omg I can not believe what happened last night it was crazy. It was like Aidan was a wind animal, I-I don't know how to explain it. I would like to spend more time with Aidan, it's just that he seems not to care to much about his parents...

My thought was quickly ended when I heard the bed shift and a slight shake and noticed Aidan had woke. I turned on my side to face him, "Goodmorning Babe." I said as if it almost a wisper.

Aidan groaned in response. "We should go on a Road Trip!" I exclaimed and jumped out of bed flinging the covers off of Aidan.

"Oh alright.." Aidan muttered and got to his feet. I walked to the bathroom and did my business, washed my hands and was putting on some mascara. Aidan walked in behind me and put his hands on my hips.

"Aidan stop that!" I said and turned around and playfully, lightly pushed him. "Come on I know you want it" he said seductively, smirking looked at me in the eye.

"Ugh Aidan last night wasnt enough for you?" I said annoyed.
"Well I mean-" Aidan started. "Aidan I dont want our relationship to be me as your sex slave okay?" I yelled with rage.

"O-okay I'm sorry.." Aidan apologized. I signed in annoyance and walked but more of a stomp to the bedroom to change my clothes. Last time I had a boyfriend it didn't go so well.. he tried to rape me then he went and kidnapped a young girl and killed her.

That was a bad time..

I decided to call my old friend, Alex. He picked up and we talked for a while. "Hey Alex how are you?" I asked. "I'm fine How are you?"
"I'm great thanks for asking uh maybe we could have lunch sometime hm?" I asked softly as I didn't want Aidan to hear me.

I didn't hear a response so I lifted the phone in front of my face to make sure he didn't hang up. My finger slipped and pressed the speaker button.
"Uh sure how about we meet up This Sunday?" Blasted through my phone. "Shit" I muttered. " yeah I'll pick you up uh do you still live across the street in a blue house?" I asked. He did and I hung up.

After I got dressed I went to find Aidan. I called for his name but there was no answer. I call again and I hear the door open, he comes in and had something on his hands. I couldn't see what it was because he was hiding them.

It- it looked like blood, "Aidan are you okay?!" I say worried, grabbing his hand to inspect it. "I'm fine, really" he says flatly and swats his hand from mine.

Aidan goes into the bathroom and I hear the water running so I think he's washing his hand. Are you ready to go?" He asks giving me this weird look. "Yeah I'm ready" I reply as I grab my backpack and phone.

Aidans POV

I had just finished getting my clothes and I hear y/n on the phone and I hear she's talking to another boy. Jealousy gets the better of me and I feel mad as ever. What the fuck is he doing talking to my girl?! I hear "We meet This Sunday" and i feel my face get red and hot. I hear he lives in a house across the street, blue. I run out of the house and y/n doesn't see me.

I run to the kitchen and grab hold of a knife and put it in my pants and head out the door. I see the house she describes and to my luck the door was open. I see a guy sitting on the couch on his phone. He's texting my girl!!! My eyes fill with rage and I hear a voice telling me to slit his throat. I can't control myself and do it.

Blood gets all over my hands and I don't have time to wash them at his house I can't afford to get locked up again. I sprint out of his house back to mine. I hear something in the kitchen and thought y/n must be in there. I jog upstairs to wash my hands when I hear y/n call my name. I open the door and she turns around. Fuck. She saw my hands. It's fine just play it cool.

"Aidan are you okay?!" She says and grabs my hand. I swipe it away from her and tell her I'm fine, walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I feel my eyes get watery and a few tears fall but I quickly wipe it with my dried blood covered finger. I go out and see her grabbing her stuff.

"Hey are you ready?" I ask trying not to seem nervous. She is and we get to the car.